Chapter 82

"The old man has such a big business, why join hands with me?" Ji Wei smiled bitterly, he is too busy to take care of himself now, the supply in the shop is decreasing every day, but the number of customers visiting is increasing day by day. He wanted to solve this problem with all his heart, and never thought about expanding his business.

I can't eat a big fat man, and I want to run after the business has just started, which is a bit too anxious.

"Hey, that's wrong." Mr. Zhang tapped his crutches, "Doing business is like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat. If you stand still, it won't be long before other people will divide up the foundation I have laid. It will be too late to work hard."

"My son Ming Yuan likes to study, but he has no interest in business. If I don't work harder, old man, I'm afraid the family business won't be enough for him to squander after I leave." "Zhang

Xiucai Be diligent and hardworking, so it will definitely not be like this."

Mr. Zhang stroked his beard under his chin confidently, and said with a smile: "Ji Xiaoyou must still be troubled by the shortage of milk supply. I don't know if I can find a new milk source?" "This is really a good thing

. If you don't go out, bad things spread thousands of miles. Even the old man knows about my bad things." It was

a bit difficult to stand still with a stack of books in his hand, and old man Zhang was considerate of Ji Wei, beckoning him to rest at the stone table in the corner of the garden, "It's just When the old friend met, I mentioned a few words, and that's when I knew about it. As for the old man, I would say the same, of course I have my crutch." "It's

good for young people to have skills, abilities, and drive It's just that in just a few months, you have achieved what others have been unable to do in more than ten years. It's a bit too hasty and lacks accumulation. If you are willing to spend a year or two, you can find enough sources I have recruited enough manpower, I think the towns around here are all in your pocket." Mr. Zhang's words are not an exaggeration, he is old and experienced, and he has made a fortune in business. thorough.

As soon as you hear about Ji Wei's difficulties, you will understand where the problem lies, and then you can negotiate conditions based on Ji Wei's pain points.

"As for our Zhang family, we have one of the best connections. If you spread the word, are you afraid that you won't be able to find a strong worker? There are also branches in the major towns nearby. If you want, you can After a month, I can make your products sell well in ten villages, and then you will earn a hundred times as much as today!"

Ji Wei sighed, and had to admit that Mr. Zhang had a vicious vision, and hit the nail on the head.

In just a few words, he explained the difficulties he was facing now. But even if Ji Wei knew where the problem was early, it would never be easy to solve it.

It's like looking for a new milk source. Ji Wei and others are running around looking for it, but they still haven't found it. In comparison, the lack of manpower is not a big problem that is difficult to solve.

If Mr. Zhang would say that, he must have already thought about it in his heart.

"I don't know what conditions the old man has?"

"My Zhang family's contacts, shops, and manpower are all available for you to use, but you need to let the Zhang family participate in the making of pastries. After that, you and I will get four or six points. You four, I six " Mr. Zhang said with a smile and a peaceful face, but those shining eyes, even if they just stared quietly, brought great pressure to Ji Wei.

"You mean to exchange manpower, material resources and financial resources for my secret recipe?" Ji Wei figured out the purpose of Mr. Zhang, and the unsteady energy in his heart dissipated, and he returned to the usual calm and breezy .

"What do you think of Ji Xiaoyou?"

Ji Wei shook his head and said, "The secret of the secret recipe is that it does not spread to the outside world. This is the foundation of one's life, and of course it cannot be exchanged for the old man."

Seeing the way Mr. Zhang spoke, he immediately continued, "Actually, the cooperation between us has been very smooth when we sell mooncakes during the Mid-Autumn Festival. If the old man thinks it is acceptable, we will continue to cooperate like that. But this time, it will be your Zhang family. Buy goods for me, I will recruit workers to make pastries, and then transport them to your major bakeries to sell, you can have a try."

Most of the pastry ingredients are milk, sugar, fine white flour, no matter what Not cheap.

If all the goods are purchased by the Zhang family, then the profit will be reduced by 30%. That is to say, out of the 60%, the Zhang family can earn at most 30%.

It was time-consuming and labor-intensive for the Zhang family to run errands back and forth, and only 30% of this amount was required. If Mr. Zhang hadn't taken a fancy to Ji Wei's secret recipe, I'm afraid there would be no such recipe.

The secret recipe is precious, and those who are not experienced in vision cannot recognize its value.

"Well——" Mr. Zhang lowered his gaze, staring at the complicated natural texture on the stone table, and quickly calculated in his mind.

No matter how amazing Ji Wei is, this "absolute taste" is only a matter of two short months.

In remote towns, there are still many people who have never heard of or eaten it. In a short period of time, there will not be much profit. But if this thing can be made known to everyone, the profit will increase by dozens of times, and then it will be considered a big one.

According to Mr. Zhang, this cycle will take at least half a year.

That is to say, he has to do a good job within half a year, but he can't

make any money... "How much money have you earned since February?"

Ji Wei pinched his fingers and roughly calculated, "I can only do it, but it's only in the early four hundred."

Mr. Zhang nodded, subconsciously Zan said: "Four hundred is not considered—you mean four hundred taels!?" He suddenly reacted, lost his composure, and rarely spoke incoherently.

"It's about the same, there may be a slight discrepancy, but the old man thinks it's too little?" Ji Wei still secretly regretted that since the outer packaging of the mooncake gift box was used up, he stopped taking orders and no longer made Cantonese-style mooncakes.

One is that the Mid-Autumn Festival has passed, the price of moon cake gift boxes is too high, and the market is beginning to be saturated.

The second is that it takes too much effort to make. The shop is already busy making three kinds of snowy mooncakes, donuts, and croissants. If you add Cantonese-style mooncakes, I am afraid that the small shop will not be able to survive.

Just relying on Cantonese-style moon cakes brought Ji Wei an income of nearly two hundred taels of silver.

Coupled with the booming business of the North Street shop during these days, there are more than ten taels of silver in the account every day. Counting the cakes and snowy moon cakes before, the sum has already broken the four-digit number.

It doesn't count, it really surprised Ji Wei.

But he was just surprised, Mr. Zhang was too shocked to speak.

Feel too little? How can this be!

We must know that Zhang's business is very big, besides the rice shop, there are Zhang's cake shops and grocery stores in every major town in Qingcheng and the county.

And what about Ji Wei? As a fledgling, before February and March, he was still a gangster on the street, collecting protection fees everywhere, and now he has become a prodigy in business in a blink of an eye. Compared to him, an old man, how can he not let Mr. Zhang be so shocked that he made a slip of the tongue?

"Old man?" Ji Wei called out again.

"No need to say any more, I promise you!" Mr. Zhang's heart was surging, but he wanted to keep a calm look on his face. He stared at Ji Wei and couldn't help sighing, "It's a pity that your surname is Ji!" "

Hmm ?" Ji Wei thought she heard it wrong.

"If you are a child of my Zhang family, even if you are a brother from Yuanfang, I will snatch you here." Old Master Zhang laughed twice, got up from the stone bench, stretched his waist, "It's really not beautiful. "

I'm a little tired, I should go back and have a rest."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Ji Wei hadn't heard what Mr. Zhang said about the milk source, so he called Mr. Zhang anxiously, "Where's the milk?" "

"Don't worry, Baisha Town and Baishui Town each have cattle and sheep households, which are only a lot more than Zhao Laizi's flock of sheep, which is enough for you now. But let me tell you, if you want to solve this matter thoroughly , or we will raise them by ourselves, and then we will produce and sell them ourselves, which will not only reduce the cost, but also reduce unnecessary manpower consumption." "I'm afraid it will take

a lot of time." Raising cattle and sheep is a time-consuming and labor-intensive task. With the help of the Zhang family, Ji Weiyi was determined not to be able to complete it.

"Solve your current problems first. The matter of raising cattle and sheep needs to be discussed in the long term." Although the conversation between

****

and Mr. Zhang was only a verbal agreement, it made Ji Wei relax a lot.

Holding the stack of books, he first went back to the North Street shop, explained a few words to Zhao Hu, and said he wanted to leave, but was stopped by Zhao Hu.

"How can you leave? You are not allowed to leave!" Zhao Hu grabbed Ji Wei's arm and threw the cake order book to him, "This is the rule you set, arrange an order every day. You just said it back Take a bath, rest and rest, but you didn't take a bath, you didn't make any cake, and you came back and told me you were leaving in the afternoon, no way! No matter what you say, no way!" Ji Wei sighed, feeling like he was shooting himself in the foot

. , compromised and said: "Then I'll leave after I've done it, right?"

Zhao Hu's frown suddenly stretched out when he touched the stack of books, "Could it be that you want to go to Daxi Town to find Xiaoliu?" ?"

Before Ji Wei could speak, he nodded again and again, and slapped Ji Wei's shoulder generously, "My mother would be very happy if she found out." "What does it have to do with your mother?" "My mother regards Xiao Liu as

her

son It hurts, even my own son can't compare to him. Now I went to the county school, you said it has been ten days, but she has a diary, and she said she would go to Daxi Town to see him. If I didn't stop Say, you are going, she has already hired a car." Zhao Hu was very satisfied, and wanted to reach out to pat Ji Wei again, but he avoided it.

"I was going to mention this to you, but it turned out that I was too busy to forget." "

If it wasn't for the weaning of the ewes on Zhao Zizi's side, I would have gone there long ago, do you still need to mention it?" Ji Wei snorted , "By the way, did you find the donkey I asked you to pick for me before? It is always inconvenient to borrow an ox cart from Sister Lin." "

My mother asked someone to buy the donkey for you, and I kept it in the It's in my yard, you didn't mention it earlier, so I brought it here." "

Come on, I'll make cakes first, so you can run for me and bring the donkey here."

Seeing that the end of the day was about to pass, Ji Wei didn't delay any longer.

Fortunately, there is only a basic cream cake today. It only needs to whip the cream, bake the chiffon, and mount a flower to complete it.

It's just that to see Liu Yimian, Ji Wei always wants to bring a gift.

Making one cake is also done, and two are also done, so I made another six-inch small cake, filled it with ripe peaches, sprinkled some peach dices on the top, and put it in a small box and tied it with pink Ribbon, took the snack bag specially packed for Liu Yimian, got on the little donkey that Zhao Hu pulled for him, and headed for Daxi Town.

When he just left Changliu Town, Ji Wei was very thoughtful, he wished he could fly to Liu Yimian without delay and see if this young man is hungry? Thin? sick?

But the donkey was up and down, unknowingly the county school was in sight, Ji Wei became nervous instead, he was thirsty all of a sudden, his head hurt, and he was a little dizzy, when he turned over from the donkey's back, the soles of his feet As soon as the board softened, he almost fell to his knees on the ground.

Fortunately, it was tightly clenched, but it hurt the little donkey, and it sprayed hot air with saliva on its face.

Ji Wei entrusted the donkey to the stable of the Academy, with a cake in his left hand and a snack bag in his right. He had a masculine facial features that were not in keeping with the wind, horses and cows of the Academy. Going back to mock and laugh, Ji Wei was a little confused and a little nervous.

Seeing that he was about to reach the school building, his steps became smaller and smaller.

Ji Wei took a few glances from a distance, and saw that the door of the Green Bamboo House was closed, and there seemed to be no one there, but he was relieved.

He picked an unoccupied empty table and was about to sit down and wait when he heard a familiar shout from afar. Shocked, Ji Wei sat upside down, grinned so hard that she was so dizzy that she forgot to open her mouth to answer for a while.

Seeing this, Liu Yimian left the three of them behind, ran to Ji Wei and knelt down, hugged his arm, and held it tightly to his chest, excited and worried: "Brother Ji, are you alright?

" Looking at him, Wei just shook his head without saying a word.

"It's fine, it's fine." Liu Yimian murmured, looking at Ji Wei without blinking, tears fell down suddenly.

"Why are you crying?" Ji Wei was a little stunned before he recovered, and subconsciously reached out to wipe away the teardrops rolling down from the corners of his eyes.

Liu Yimian pursed her lips, subconsciously wanting to get closer with joy, but instinctively wanting to avoid it shyly, she could only turn her face away awkwardly, and argued in a low voice: "I'm just too happy, I didn't react, so I'm not crying.

" Even so, tears welled up in his eyes.

Ji Wei smiled, "Okay, it's not crying."