Chapter 52

Ji Wei snorted, she didn't expect someone to come so soon, she was a fair-skinned, pretty woman. She has her hair in a bun, and when she smiles, there is a small dimple on her right cheek. She is a regular customer, and Ji Wei only has a little impression.

She is generous, and chatting with Ji Wei is very natural.

"Why don't you come out to set up a stall? I like the pancakes you made the most. It's delicious and crispy, and it's also coated with a layer of sauce."

She glanced at Ji Weiyi with a bit of mourning, and said melancholy: "Did you pass by?" It must have disappeared again in a few days."

"Now there are so many pancake stalls, can't you satisfy you?"

"What's the use, the taste is different." She is very picky, even if they are all pancakes, there is no such thing Just don't eat the taste.

She looked at the bucket with the lid on it, and stretched out her hand eagerly, "Can I have a look?"

Ji Wei lifted the lid, filled a bowl of stinky tofu soup first, and added another piece before handing it to her, and said kindly : "You are the first one to buy a bowl of five cents. It must be a little different. I will give you an extra piece. Try it.

" The pie crust was placed on the hot iron plate, and soon there was a sizzling sound.

"You can sit and eat. I'll give you the stool." Seeing that the customer was eating standing up, Aunt Zhou gave up the stool she was sitting on.

Although the other party said that he didn't need it, he still sat down due to Aunt Zhou's enthusiasm.

With the bowl in her hand, she leaned closer to smell it first, then frowned, looked at the fried golden tofu skin, blinked curiously, and asked, "This tofu has been fried."

Ji Wei responded, She cheered up and felt that it was worth five cents. I took a chopstick of stinky tofu and took a bite. If you ignore the taste, it is actually delicious.

She ate faster and faster, until she even drank the soup. When returning the bowl to Ji Wei, he looked at the bucket of stinky tofu with unsatisfied interest, and said with regret, "I knew it earlier, so I wouldn't have hesitated. Come here earlier, I didn't expect it to be so delicious." "

Stinky tofu, it just smells stinky." Ji Wei handed her the finished pancakes, the woman gave the money and left happily.

With this first order, other people who have been watching for a long time are also a little moved. If you are not curious about this stinky tofu exuding a strong and pungent smell, it is a lie.

It's just that I'm still worried that it's hard to lose money, and those who are thinking about it are chatting with others and waiting. After the woman had gone far away, a few scattered people walked over, took a bowl and squatted by the side to eat.

Gradually, the number of people waiting in line for stinky tofu in front of the stall increased, and the amount of stinky tofu in Ji Wei's bucket was gradually decreasing. In less than half an hour, there was only half of the bucket left.

After the person left, Aunt Zhou wondered: "What the hell is in your head? I used to think it was grass, but now I think it's all treasure!" Aunt Zhou's compliment was simple and straightforward, and Ji Wei laughed out

loud , Said that she had won the prize.

Scattered and sold a few more stinky tofu and pancakes, Aunt Zhou sat and stood with Ji Wei, the two were chatting, Ji Wei suddenly stopped talking, followed his gaze, and Aunt Zhou saw Sanjie Lin.

"What is she doing in West Street?" Even if she wanted to deliver tofu, she should go to Nanbei Street.

Ji Wei lifted her chin, and motioned to Aunt Zhou to look at the things Lin Sanjie was carrying in her hand, she was obviously out to buy groceries.

"She asked me not to bring her food the day before yesterday, and I was too busy to forget about it." Aunt Zhou slapped her head, and Ji Wei pushed her arm.

"Auntie, go and call her over and try this stinky tofu."

Aunt Zhou gave him a glare, "Don't you have a long mouth?"

"It's not my fault, please please." Ji Wei clasped his hands together and smiled at Aunt Zhou.

"I really can't do anything about you." Aunt Zhou had no choice but to stand up and stop Third Sister Lin.

After all, Aunt Zhou took care of her for a few days, and Sanjie Lin didn't want to lose face, so she followed her to the stall, but she didn't expect that Ji Wei was also at the stall, and she didn't know whether to turn around or stay. At this.

"Come and taste this stinky tofu." Ji Wei filled the bowl, pushed it in front of Third Sister Lin, then took two steps back and stuck it on the wall, as far away from her as possible.

With Ji Wei's action, Lin Sanjie finally became more natural, and she didn't have the urge to turn around and leave immediately. It's just that Ji Wei made it, and she doesn't have much appetite.

"Not Aunt Zhou, I have to go back."

"I'm here, I won't leave if I don't eat a bowl!" Aunt Zhou stopped Third Sister Lin, picked up the bowl and stuffed it in her hand.

Lin Sanjie was afraid that the bowl would break, so she had to hug her tightly.

But when she smelled the smell, she felt a little uncomfortable, and stammered: "What is this? The smell is very strange." "Stinky tofu, made by Da Lang

, it's delicious, even though it's smelly. If it's not for the small portion, I want to eat another bowl." After she finished speaking, Third Sister Lin looked up, a little curious.

Ji Wei hurriedly filled another bowl and handed it to Aunt Zhou, "Eat as much as you want, don't save it for me." "

Little brat, is it easy to make money? I have to make two pancakes for one bowl." Aunt Zhou wanted to push it back, Ji Wei refused, so he leaned on the cart and ate stinky tofu with Lin Sanjie face to face.

Lin Sanjie makes tofu, but she is a little confused. Even if this tofu is fried, it can't taste like this, and I don't know what Ji Wei added this time, it's strange to eat it.

Thinking of this, Third Sister Lin felt a little envious.

She only knows how to make tofu, which is not a very powerful skill. There are many people who make tofu in Changliu Town. With a small number of people and strength, she can't sell much. Usually, she only has enough food and clothing.

If she can also make tofu in different ways, she won't worry about not being able to sell it.

After finishing her meal, Third Sister Lin put the bowl on the cart, thanked her in a low voice, ignored Aunt Zhou's persuasion, and left sadly.

When it was almost noon, the bucket of stinky tofu brought by Ji Wei had already been sold and only soup was left.

It was almost time for lunch, and the sun had climbed to the top, so it was hot and stuffy, and there were not many pedestrians on the road, and Ji Wei didn't let Aunt Zhou continue to sell.

On the way back, Ji Wei turned to the East Street for a stroll, and sure enough, he saw Ersao Lin. The business in front of the stall was quite prosperous, there were four or five people queuing up, Mrs. Lin was filling the pancakes, Zhang Wang greeted the customers, Ji Wei

turned back without bothering, saw an old woman selling sugar water, Ji Wei bought five portions, and divided them Three copies were given to Aunt Zhou, and the remaining two were carried home, one for each of Liu Yimian.

Ji Wei didn't intend to make stinky tofu to make money. But I only made a few boards of tofu, and I went out to set up a stall in the morning, and I made a hundred or two hundred coins.

He calculated the profit of the stinky tofu, went back to the house after lunch and wrote down the method of making stinky tofu on paper, and thoughtfully drew some simple steps to make it more clear.

Liu Yimian was sitting on the side holding the book, couldn't help peeking at the paper, it was written in detail, and the drawing was thoughtful, he was scratching his head and scratching his head, but he didn't dare to ask who it was for, he always felt uncomfortable sitting , Keep changing positions.

After Ji Wei finished drawing, he blew a few mouthfuls of ink, and glanced at him, "Is there a nail on the stool?

" The only possibility is to laugh at him.

His ears were a little hot, and he didn't dare to raise his head, so he could only lift up the book to block his face from Ji Wei's sight.

Ji Wei folded the paper, put it in his sleeve pocket, and got up to leave.

When he reached the door, he subconsciously looked back.

Liu Yimian stopped reading the book, and stood by the table, her hands and fingers were twisted together, her lips were tightly pressed together, she looked pitiful, like an abandoned little animal.

This idea came to Ji Wei's mind, and then he was startled, and then found it funny.

Thinking secretly, Mian Mian is too sensitive@sensitive, he has already noticed the clues before he said anything. It's not good to let him guess all the time, so he just followed.

With that thought in mind, he raised his hand and beckoned.

Liu Yimian stood there, waiting for Ji Wei to turn around, and beckoned him to follow. He originally thought that Ji Wei would not do this, but when he saw it, the intense joy in his heart almost dazzled his mind.

"I'm going to Sanjie Lin's house and give him the thing I wrote just now." As the two walked, Ji Wei suddenly spoke.

Liu Yimian let out an oh and didn't answer. She walked a long way before she suddenly realized.

Is Ji Ge explaining to him?

Yeah?

Liu Yimian quickly took a peek at Ji Weiyi, feeling sweet in her heart.

She obviously went to Lin Sanjie's house, but the corners of her mouth kept curling into a smile, and it never disappeared when she stepped out, as if she was going out for an outing.

The two came to West Second Lane and stood outside Sanjie Lin's house. Ji Wei raised the copper ring and buckled it. Sanjie Lin asked inside and came over to the door latch.

When she saw Ji Wei, she subconsciously wanted to close the door.

But Ji Wei stretched out her arm and blocked the door, and she couldn't close it.

"What are you doing here again?" Lin Sanjie stared at Ji Wei and said coldly.

"I'm here to make up for it." Ji Wei said sincerely.

"It's not rare." Lin Sanjie tried to close the door with all her strength. But Ji Wei was much stronger than her, the door didn't move at all, it just stood there.

Ji Weiyi was calm, as if the hand wasn't his.

On the other hand, Liu Yimian on the side was in a hurry, seeing Ji Wei's indifference, she simply stretched out her hand to push the door. Even if he is a brother, he is still more powerful than Sanjie Lin who just recovered from a serious illness.

After a few pushes, Sanjie Lin staggered back and was squeezed into the yard by the two of them.

"If you don't go out again, I'll call someone!" Sanjie Lin gritted her teeth, showing her determination not to have anything to do with Ji Weiyou anymore.

"Listen to me, I'm not here to bother you." Ji Wei took out the piece of paper from his sleeve pocket and unfolded it to Lin Sanjie, "I just want to give you some compensation." "What is this?" Lin

San The elder sister originally thought that Ji Wei wanted to give her money, but she thought it was an insult to her, so she decided not to ask for it.

But seeing Ji Wei took out a note that she didn't know what was written, she was a little stunned, and then her face darkened again.

It is obvious that he wants to make up, but he is so perfunctory, it can be seen that he has no sincerity, this kind of person can only fall in love with him when he was blind.

"I know you don't want money, so I just want to give you a way to make money."

"Huh?" Sanjie Lin's thoughts suddenly stopped, and she couldn't help but listen carefully.

"On the way, I let you taste the stinky tofu I made. I wanted to try selling it to see if anyone would buy it. But I sold it all morning, and the business was good. If I really want to set up a stall, I won't worry about people buying it. Grind tofu and sell it to make more money."

This is Ji Wei's original intention.

It is better to teach a man to fish than to give him a fish.

He gave this stinky tofu recipe because he wanted to make a clean break with Lin Sanjie. Although he wasn't the one who let her down at the beginning, but after all, he is using this shell now, and it's not Ji Wei's style to keep people poking their backs.

It's better to be innocent, so why not make up for it?

Sanjie Lin's eyes lit up, and she was incoherent with excitement: "Really? Are you serious? You want to give me the recipe?"

How rare is it to have a secret recipe, a good recipe can be passed on from generation to generation, and even a family can be prospered .

Now that she has a recipe and a way to make money, she will not worry about running out of money in the future, and it will not be difficult to find a good man to marry again.

Sanjie Lin bit her lower lip, subconsciously walking towards Ji Weiyi step by step. When he was almost in front of him, he stopped again, still in disbelief.

"Ji Wei, you really didn't lie to me?"

"Why did you lie to you? I want to live a good life, and I also want you to live a good life."

Ji Wei took two steps forward and said sincerely and seriously: "This prescription comes with me. It's nothing to say, but to you, it's no different from a golden hen. I give her to you, hoping to cancel the debt I owed you before." "If

you nod, I'll give it to you."

Third Sister Lin nodded quickly, snatched the paper from Ji Wei's hands, took a look at it and put it on her body.

"You won't steal business from me, will you?"

Ji Wei stretched out two fingers, and solemnly swore: "I, Ji Wei, will never compete with Lin Sanniang for business, otherwise there will be a thunderbolt, no—" Liu Yimian from behind rushed forward, covered Ji Wei's mouth, and frowned. Wrinkled tightly, not letting him speak.

"Brother Ji is already like this, what else do you want?" Liu Yimian yelled at Lin Sanjie with a bit of hostility on her face.

"Yeah, that's right. If that's the case, then I forgive you. You can go."

After the two walked out the door, Third Sister Lin hurried to fasten the latch, clutching the paper on her chest, her heart was so hot that it was about to burn .

She...she's going to be rich!

She, Lin Sanniang, no longer has to look at people's faces!

"Ji Wei, I don't hate you anymore." Lin Sanniang wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and the whispers gradually disappeared into the air.

The author has something to say: Alright, Brother Ji got rid of Sanjie Lin, and there will only be Mianmian in the future.