Chapter 60

When the lunch was almost finished, You Guizhi kicked Liu Shan under the table and signaled with his eyes.

Liu Shan didn't understand what You Guizhi was winking at first, You Guizhi stretched out his hand and gesticulated with his fingers, Liu Shan suddenly realized, and picked up a large chopsticks of vegetables for Liu Yimian.

"Yimian, there's nothing to greet you at home, so you just have to eat. When things get better at home, I can buy meat for you when you come." Liu Shanxu chattered, looking at Liu Yimian's expression while talking .

Seeing that he was slightly confused, he continued, "In the past, the family could still eat some meat every now and then. After Sister Xiu was born, the expenses have increased a lot. Now I may not be able to eat it for a month." You Guizhi looked at Liushan for a long

time He didn't even want to get to the point, so he gave him a sharp gouging look, and made a mouth shape to tell him to shut up.

"Your father is a good drinker. You don't know it. He has to go out for a drink every three to five days, and sometimes he has to order food and drink. It costs dozens of pennies each time. Now that there is a new person in the family, there are many difficulties..." Liu

Shan It's really good wine, Liu Yimian knew it when she was at home. He has a heavy alcohol addiction, whether he is happy or angry, he will drink a pot. Sometimes when I get drunk, I will find someone to lose my temper when I come back.

You Guizhi has a hot temper, and he is also afraid that she will go crazy.

Liu Chengyin stayed in the house reading, and rarely came out.

The targets of Liu Shan's drinking madness are Liu Yimian and Liu Piaoxu. Of course, Liu Yimian is the most popular. After all, Liu Piaoxu is young and a little girl, and she is afraid to hide when encountering troubles.

It's just that

Liu Yimian is still quite touched by the first half of the sentence.

But when I heard the second half of You Guizhi's sentence, I felt a little bored in my heart.

The family was having a hard time, so she came up with an idea and sold his money-losing brother to Ren Yazi.

Sister Xiu was added to the family, and his fourteen-year-old younger sister was sent to the field member's family as a concubine.

In this way, there are still fewer people in the family, so it should be a lot easier.

Once she had this thought, the resentment in Liu Yimian's heart couldn't stop churning.

When my mother was still there, the family was peaceful and harmonious, and she seldom blushed.

But since having You Guizhi as the second mother, Liu Chengyin, the eldest brother, has gradually become estranged from Liu Yimian. Not to mention that when something happened, Liu Shan would always help You Guizhi.

As time passed, Liu Yimian complained more and more about You Guizhi.

"Where is Piaoxu? Isn't she already married, why is it so difficult at home?"

You Guizhi's words stuck in his throat, and he didn't know how to explain it for a while. She glanced at Liu Shan, and then at Liu Chengyin.

"Isn't it all the fault of your father, a dead ghost? If he hadn't been drinking and drinking all day long, he wouldn't have played around and smashed the wine jars in other people's stores. The family's life is like this, how can there be money to replace him? Pay off the debt..."

"So?"

"Huh?"

You Guizhi, who was wiping away unnecessary tears, choked up suddenly, a little lost in the conversation, and replied stupidly: "So what?" "You

betrayed me back then. Didn't you get two taels of silver when you were in college?" Liu Yimian frowned slightly, "Why didn't Er Niang take out the money and compensate daddy." "

Your elder brother has to catch up for the exam, and it took half a month to go, so I gave you some money." "

The catkins Dowry..."

"Something happened at home, it took more than half of it."

Liu Yimian said softly, without any expression, not sure whether to believe it or not.

You Guizhi laughed twice, feeling a little guilty.

After selling Liu Yimian, they took half of the money and asked Liu Chengyin to go to the autumn test.

After going there for half a month, Liu Chengyin failed the exam, so the money was in vain.

Sister Xiu grows up day by day, and needs money for everything she eats and drinks.

There are no children of the same age at home, so they have to buy and redo.

Coupled with the daily expenses, the remaining savings were squandered in a short time.

Later, Liu Shan went out to drink with people, and heard that Tian Yuanwai wanted a concubine in the seventh chamber, who only picked young girls with tender faces, so he stuffed money and asked the matchmaker to be the matchmaker.

Liu Piaoxu was handsome and beautiful, with a tender face and a soft voice, which attracted the attention of the field staff.

Not long after, he sent silk and satin cloth, some jewelry, and five liang of silver, and carried Liu Piaoxu into the door in a small sedan chair.

You Guizhi and Liu Shan had never seen so much money before, they opened their arms and spent all of a sudden, going out to restaurants today, buying clothes tomorrow, plus Liu Chengyin went to a part, within two months, there was not much left to spend.

A few days ago, there was another incident where Liu Shan was drunk and smashed the wine jar, and all the rest of his savings were put into it, and there was still seven or eight dollars short.

They suddenly ran out of money, so they thought of looking for Liu Piaoxu. It's a pity that I went there twice, saying it was inconvenient, and I didn't see it in the end.

Liu Shan scratched his ears and cheeks in a hurry, but Liu Yimian fell from the sky at this moment, isn't it God's will?

"Yimian, dad has raised you so much, can you borrow some from dad? I think you are living a good life, you should have some spare money at home?" Liu Shan was secretly happy, reaching out to grab Liu Yimian's wrist.

When he was about to touch it, Liu Yimian moved his hand away and put it on his knee.

Liu Shan caught the air, and retracted with a sneer, but didn't take it to heart.

"Father, I have no money." Liu Yimian said in silence for a moment.

"How could it be possible that you have no money? You have a ruddy complexion, and you look like you are full of food and drink. The clothes on your body are still very new, which means they have just been made!" Liu Shan became impatient, grabbed the fabric of Liu Yimian's sleeve, and argued with him .

"But Dad, brother Ji bought it for me."

"Isn't that Ji man your man? Your man's money is yours, you silly boy, why can't you turn your head around!" Liu Shan said angrily.

"Father, you sold me to Yazi back then, and now the deed of sale is still in Brother Ji's hands. You gave birth to me and raised me, and I still call you daddy, but you are no longer from the Liu family." "You!" Liu Yimian

said

sadly Smiling, he stood up and pointed to the clothes on his body, "This man belongs to Brother Ji, and so does the clothes. I have no money." " Father ,

I have nothing left

."

Just when Liu Yimian didn't want to give it, she slapped the table angrily, pointed at Liu Yimian's nose and yelled, "Well, you white-eyed wolf, I gave birth to you and raised you for so many years, but now I just ask you for such a small amount of money, and you don't even want to give me money." Here! A dog knows how to wag its tail at me, what about you! You are not even as good as a dog!"

Liu Yimian had already been brought up to be sad, and Liu Shan's last words were like a heavy blow, which knocked him back After a few steps, I almost couldn't stand still.

"Father..."

With grief in his heart, he called Liu Shan tremblingly, but all he got was Liu Shan's furious roar.

"Get out! Get out of here! I don't have such a shameless person like you!"

One @night hangover, Liu Shan had a splitting headache. At this time, his anger surged up, and his anxious head felt as uncomfortable as a needle prick. He groaned and helped Looking at the table, a pained look appeared on his face.

You Guizhi supported Liu Shan, and asked nervously, "Are you okay? Otherwise, I'll make some hangover soup? I told you to drink less, why don't you listen!" "What's the noise! ​​Just sleep on

it Who knows that this bastard will come back! I am so angry that my brain hurts, I want to go back to the house to lie down, you drive him out, I don't want to see him again." Liu Shan said viciously, rubbing Shaking his head, he returned to the room humming.

Liu Yimian was still sticking there, she didn't slow down, watching Liu Shan's back gradually go away, her little face was pale and pale.

You Guizhi changed his enthusiastic and friendly expression before, and took a sip at Liu Yimian, saying in disgust: "My brother just can't get on the stage, can't compare to a man, even your youngest sister! Didn't you hear the words of the dead ghost? Roll on, Don't dirty my place!"

You Guizhi tore his face, and didn't bother to put on a show anymore, seeing that Liu Yimian didn't move, he took a broom from the corner of the pile and hit Liu Yimian.

The broom was made of bundled bamboo branches, and the thin and tough bamboo branches hit his body, leaving red marks quickly.

Liu Yimian withdrew her hands in pain, and took a few steps back, but tripped over the threshold, and she fell with tears in her eyes.

But he gritted his teeth and resisted, not wanting to cry in front of You Guizhi.

After such a fuss, Liu Chengyin lost his appetite, put down the bowl, pushed away the stool and got up, just about to leave, when he noticed the sight behind him, he turned his head to look at Liu Yimian who fell to the ground at the door.

The eyes of the two brothers met in mid-air, Liu Yimian's heart trembled, thinking that Liu Chengyin was going to come over to speak for him, but just as he opened his mouth to call "big brother", Liu Chengyin turned around and left quite bored.

"Brother...?"

Liu Yimian felt a sudden pain in her heart, tightly clutching the clothes on her chest, she couldn't control the tears welling up in her eyes, and big drops fell on her hands.

"Oh, you see that Chengyin doesn't speak for you, are you crying sadly? You still have the face to cry? Who said that you are not from the Liu family just now." You Guizhi waved the broom, the end of the branch swept Liu Yimian's arm, and It turned red.

"Then you are not from the Liu family anymore, so why would Cheng Yin speak for you? If you don't leave, I won't show mercy!"

Liu Yimian wiped away her tears and got up from the ground.

He didn't leave immediately, but looked deeply at You Guizhi, those eyes were big and round, they should be beautiful.

But it was these beautiful eyes that were filled with hatred at this time.

It was the first time for You Guizhi to see Liu Yimian who was like dough, and she couldn't help shivering when she saw such eyes.

"What are you looking at! Get lost!"

You Guizhi raised the broom again, but this time Liu Yimian didn't let her succeed. At the moment when the broom took the picture, he quickly grabbed You Guizhi's wrist and flung it to the side.

Brother is not a woman after all, and You Guizhi was unprepared, and was brought by Liu Yimian's strength and fell to the side, her shoulder just fell on the door frame, causing her to grin her teeth and cry out in pain.

The broom fell to the ground.

"How dare you!" You Guizhi yelled, clutching his shoulders.

"Why don't I dare?" Liu Yimian straightened her back, her handsome face was expressionless, "Who are you to me? Why do you hit me?"

Liu Yimian didn't even look at You Guizhi, walked into the room, and closed her eyes. He walked away from the moon cakes on the table, ignored You Guizhi who was screaming, and left without looking back.

****

Liu Yimian just arrived at home when she was applying.

Even after wiping away the tears, her eyes were still red.

"What's going on? Who bullied you?" Ji Wei was startled when he saw it at first sight.

Soon, she saw the moon cake box in Liu Yimian's hand.

Except that one of the boxes has been opened and the other box is intact, looking at Liu Yimian's sad appearance, how could Ji Wei not guess what happened.

He slapped his head violently, his face full of annoyance.

"It's because I didn't think carefully and let you go home

alone." Liu Yimian followed Ji Wei into the house without saying a word.

Ji Wei sat him down on the stool, "Tell me about the situation at that time." "

It's okay, Brother Ji, it's not a big deal."

Liu Yimian didn't want to worry Ji Wei, and didn't intend to discuss this matter. But Ji Wei refused to let it go, and insisted on telling him the ins and outs of the matter. He couldn't hold back Ji Wei, and because of the discomfort in his heart, he just said everything.

"It's unreasonable!" Ji Wei shouted angrily and slapped the table to get up.

He originally thought that that family would make Liu Yimian miss him, even if he had sold him to Ren Yazi, it was because of helplessness, so there should be some merits.

But now it seems that he was wrong.

Not only does it have no redeeming features, but it is also greedy for profit and blind to money!

It's better to break up such father and brother.

"Brother Ji, am I particularly useless?" Liu Yimian wiped away the tears that kept falling, and there was a red mark at the end of her eyes because of the force.

"No, you are still young, and you encounter few things. When you get older, you will see more people and things, and your way of handling things will be much better." Ji Wei patted Liu Yimian's back comfortingly,

encouraging Said, "Actually, you've done a good job of snatching the mooncakes back. You know, these two boxes of mooncakes are worth a tael of silver!" "One tael

!" Liu Yimian exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, a tael of silver. They don't deserve to take such a valuable thing. You did a good job!" Ji Wei said exaggeratedly, deliberately teasing Liu Yimian, and comforted him a few more words before finally seeing him breathe a sigh of relief.

"Mianmian, Brother Ji told you a truth."

"Huh?"

"In life, you have to think about yourself. There is a knife on the head of the word forbearance, and forbearance is forbearance. If you keep forbearance, you will hurt yourself. "

Ji Wei touched his head, looked at Liu Yimian tenderly, "Keep this in your heart."

Liu Yimian nodded obediently, "Okay."

"What if something like this happens again next time?"

Liu Yimian pondered for a moment, then hesitated: "Turn around and leave?"

Ji Wei smiled and shook his head.

"Fight back?"

"Neither."

Ji Wei sighed softly, "You have to try to think about why You Guizhi chased you out. If you can figure it out, you can turn passive into active and know how to deal with them."