Chapter 39

"Sick? You were fine before."

"I'm worried."

"Then you go, I'm here."

Liu Yimian was extremely sorry, but Aqiu was his only friend in Changliu Town. The worry in his heart is also true, so he can only arrange first and last.

"Then if you go, you have to bring some gifts." Ji Wei went to help him prepare a jar of goat's milk and a box of cookies, all packed and let Liu Yimian carry them.

"Just bring this."

Ji Wei thought thoughtfully, and Liu Yimian felt warm in his heart. With a gift in hand, he hurried to Ah Qiu's house.

...

As soon as Mao Lintie got home, he called Aqiu.

But he didn't run out as fast as usual, only then remembered that the two had had conflicts a few days ago, and they hadn't spoken for two days.

He is also one who refuses to bow his head, even if he is eating cold food at home, he will not speak first.

Aqiu is soft on the outside and strong on the inside, but he is stubborn and strong, and he has been so stiff until now.

Mao Lintie wanted to enter the house to see Ah Qiu. But he couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart, so he poured some of the fish into the pond, took the other two buckets, and sold them on the street.

Not long after, Liu Yimian came to the door with a gift.

"Is anyone there?" The door of Mao's house was ajar. It was the door that Mao Lintie left behind when he left.

Liu Yimian pushed lightly, and the door opened. He called again, but still no one answered. Thinking that since the door was open, someone must be there, so he pushed the door open and went in.

"Who?" Ah Qiu, who was lying on the bed, heard the movement and turned over from the bed.

He knew this, it couldn't be Mao Lintie. Usually no one came to visit their family, so after asking again, they found out that the person who came was Liu Yimian.

Ah Qiu couldn't help but ran out of the bedroom without his coat on. He bumped into Liu Yimian in the kitchen and stepped forward to hold his hand.

"Why did you come here suddenly?"

"I heard Brother Lin Tie said that you were sick, so I hurried over to take a look." Liu Yimian put the things he carried all the way on the table, "This jar is milk, and this box is milk. Cookies, try it."

"Come here, why do you bring these?" Aqiu complained a few words, Liu Yimian hurriedly told him to go back to the house and put on a coat.

"You are always in good health, why are you sick this time? Have you seen a doctor?" Liu Yimian took Aqiu back to the house, took a coat for him from the shelf, and put it on him, with a worried look on his face. Can't hide it.

I haven't seen him for a while, Ah Qiu has become rather haggard, and his spirit is not very good, looking a little depressed.

Liu Yimian knew him, and she usually had a very tolerant temperament, but sometimes she couldn't bear it anymore and would sulk by herself, and it took a long time to untie her knot.

Looking at him like this, I'm afraid he is angry with Mao Lintie.

"Did you quarrel with brother Lin Tie?"

Ah Qiu hummed from his nasal cavity, which was considered to be a response.

"Why? Is it about the fish?"

"It doesn't count." Anyway, Mao Heilin was unhappy with him, and Mao Lintie was unhappy with Aqiu when he returned home. It happened to him that the fish was just an excuse and there would be something else without the fish.

"It's all my fault for causing you to disagree...Aqiu, blame me." Liu Yimian burst into tears sadly, and Aqiu burst out laughing when she saw it.

"Who is comforting whom? I haven't cried yet, why are you crying?" But after speaking, his smile disappeared again.

"The one in your family has changed. I wonder when he will be able to change? Maybe I will never see that day, and I can't say for sure." Aqiu said, tears wet Liu Yimian holding the back of his hand.

In fact, it was not a big deal.

Mao Heilin asked Mao Lintie to go. Besides seeing his newborn nephew, he also mentioned that he wanted to borrow some money from him to start a small business.

Mao Lintie has a tenacious temperament, and the most generous thing he did in his life was to pay off his gambling debts and redeem his younger siblings. Not two years after Ansheng, Mao Heilin was moved when he heard that even Ji Wei, a bastard, was doing business well.

But there is no capital, so I thought of Mao Lintie.

The two brothers had a big fight and broke up unhappy. After returning home, Mao Lintie waited for the crucian carp to be served, but he didn't wait for a long time. After asking, he realized that it was Ah Qiu who gave it to someone.

Although there is money, but also without authorization.

Mao Lintie immediately lost his temper, slapped the table, slapped Aqiu, and said some nasty words.

With Ji Wei as a comparison, and seeing Mao Lintie's unchanging virtue when he returned home, Aqiu's mood waned for a while, and he lost even the mood of perfunctory. In addition, I really didn't have much appetite, so I didn't cook for three consecutive meals.

Mao Lintie returned home after being busy for a long time, and saw the cold pot and cold stove, and there was no food, so he quarreled again.

With suffocation in his heart, coupled with his lack of appetite and lack of food, Aqiu passed out within two days.

Mao Lintie wanted to send him to see a doctor, but Aqiu said nothing, and said he didn't care about it. Mao Lintie didn't want to lose face, so he let go and didn't care about it. He hasn't spoken since then.

Ah Qiu also ate every meal, and lost weight in a few days, becoming more and more haggard and emaciated.

After Ah Qiu finished speaking, Liu Yimian couldn't believe it.

"You taught me to be patient before, but why can't I bear it this time?" "

I don't know why, I've always been irritable and irritable recently, and I can't be like before."

"You've lost a lot of weight, so you can take care of yourself when you're angry Myself, do you want to eat anything, I'll make some for you."

Aqiu stopped Liu Yimian and told him not to go.

"I don't want to eat anything, sometimes I just eat a bowl of porridge mixed with sugar. Maybe it's because I haven't eaten meat recently, but I steamed a fish yesterday, and I actually found it fishy." Ah Qiu laughed at himself, "I don't know when I became so delicate ."

In front of Mao's house, no one often eats fish.

When he entered Mao's house, he ate fish and shrimp casually and felt fishy. If he wanted to tell the truth, people might say that he was dissatisfied. Only when Liu Yimian is in front of her can she say a few words from her heart.

"Then don't force yourself, how about cooking porridge with eggs, mushrooms and pork, it's simple and easy to eat." "

Yes, let me try."

"Aqiu, what are you and Brother Lin Tie going to do? What?" Liu Yimian was worried, in the past he seldom dared to contradict Ji Wei, and he always got angry unilaterally, and passed away when his anger subsided.

He is seldom angry, and even if he is really anxious, he just sulks and keeps it alone. Eat and drink enough and sleep again, and it will disappear the next day.

Liu Yimian knew Mao Lintie's temperament, and was afraid that Ah Qiu would suffer.

"Take a step, watch a step." Ah Qiu sighed.

He knew it was not good to be too persistent, but he couldn't get out of it, and he would rather be frozen like this.

He bowed his head too many times, he is a brother and a human being.

Humans always have tempers.

"Mianmian, I really envy you." Ah Qiu seldom cried, since he was the eldest son in his family, he had to bear a lot of responsibilities.

From the day he knew his brother's identity, he already knew his own destiny.

He doesn't complain often, because complaining can't change anything.

He likes to fight, because only by fighting can he get better.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Even Mao Lintie, a widower, is the one with the best conditions among the men he can choose.

After getting to know Liu Yimian, he knew that he was right.

Mao Lintie is not considered good, and he looks shabby, but compared to a bastard like Ji Wei, he is also rare to be practical and willing to work.

But now, Ji Wei has changed.

He became considerate and gentle, hardworking and powerful, not to mention Ji Wei's inherently handsome.

Ah Qiu suddenly began to doubt, did he make a mistake in the fight?

"Aqiu, actually Brother Lin Tie cares about you very much, he is the one who asked me to come." Liu Yimian told Aqiu what happened just now, the surprise in Aqiu's eyes flashed away, but he soon calmed down.

"Really? That doesn't mean anything." Ah Qiu was very calm.

Liu Yimian knew that Aqiu had resentment in her heart at the moment, so she didn't want to explain it anymore, so she deliberately told him some interesting things. Mentioning that Ji's family was making cookies recently, Ah Qiu asked a few more questions out of curiosity, and Liu Yimian got up directly, went to the table and brought in the cookies.

"Try it, if you like it, I will bring it to you later."

Ah Qiu tasted a piece. He didn't like sweets very much, so he just thought the taste was novel and unique, but he didn't like it very much. However, there was still a look of liking on his face, and he praised a few words.

"Brother Ji is really amazing, he can think of these things."

"Isn't it? Brother Ji said it was in a dream—" Liu Yimian suddenly remembered that Ji Wei said that this matter should not be told to others, it is a secret between the two of them.

"Why don't you talk about it?"

"I can't talk about it."

Ah Qiu grunted and changed the subject.

"You must be short of manpower there, shall I help?"

"Why?" Liu Yimian was surprised.

"I don't want to see Mao Lintie."

Aqiu seldom referred to him by first and last name, and laughed after speaking, "Now we are both angry, so we won't quarrel when we meet every day. I have nothing else to do. It's better to go to your place to earn some money, after a long time, the anger will disappear."

"I can't make up my mind, why don't I go back and ask Brother Ji?"

"Okay, then tell me in a few days."

The two of them again After saying something, Liu Yimian saw that it was almost noon, so she bid farewell to Ah Qiu and rushed back to Ji's house.

He told Ji Wei what Ah Qiu said, and Ji Wei thought about it for a while before saying: "The lack of people is really lacking, but he is not as weak as a man. He is weak and weak, and he may not be able to do heavy work. It's hard to say, wait. If you find something suitable, you can go and tell him."

I will not mention this matter for the time being.

The next day, Ji Wei rushed out the stack of orders from the county school, and went to Wenxuan again.

He was very worried about the efficiency of Wenxuan's work, so he rented an ox cart from Mrs. Lin's house, transported three whole boxes of cookies, and asked Wenxuan to go to the county school to sell goods for him in an oxcart.

But he himself was extremely abnormal in selling pancakes on the street.

"Ji Wei is out, Ji Wei is out!"

"Now there's a good show to watch."

"Yes, anyway, we don't eat, let's watch. No matter who falls, I'm happy." "

It's better to have two It's all down."

Those spectators whispered to each other, watching Ji Weilu pushing the cart to the empty seat not far from Baozi Xishi, burning a coal-fired pot, and yelling.

"Selling pancakes! It costs three pennies, delicious and crispy pancakes, the real thing! Take a look around, don't miss it when you pass by!" He yelled loudly, but not many people came.

The taste that most people like, Baozi Xishi is not the best, but it is very cheap. Except for a few regular customers who were not badly short of money, Ji Wei's stall was considered deserted, with only five or six people.

Baozi Xishi on the opposite side saw it, and was extremely proud. Seeing that Ji Wei was in a state of despondency and was being held down by himself, his hands became faster and he even worked harder.

I didn't expect you to have today!

Baozi Xi Shi sneered.

The next day, despite Liu Yimian's persuasion, Ji Wei went out of the stall as usual.

The location is still the same, and the desertedness is still the same.

Because Baozi Xishi didn't go out of the stall for several days, Ji Wei lost money for nothing, which already made Liu Qing dissatisfied.

Although Lin Qing came up with this idea, but Lin Qing is Liu Qing's good brother, so how could he blame him? So he blamed Baozi Xishi for all the faults and scolded her several times.

If it wasn't for Baozi Xi Shi who wanted to sell her stall, she might not be able to escape a beating.

Ji Wei was outshone in the limelight yesterday, and proudly, he called Liu Qing and others. After adding more fuel and vinegar to the matter, he finally felt proud and raised his head in front of the three of them.

Although Baozi Xishi was the implementer of this plan, it was a clever plan agreed by the three of them. Therefore, Ji Wei didn't take the bait for a long time, and lost six to seven hundred Wen a day, and spent seven or eight taels in a few days. No matter who he was, he seemed restless.

When Ji Weiyi appeared, Liu Qing couldn't sit still and show his face in West Street.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the mines, I also received rocket launchers and grenades, this week I took the time to add a new chapter, thank you all (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ Thanks to the little angel who voted [Line mines]: Ziyue

Pavilion 2 main pieces; sunshine 1 piece;

thanks to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

10 bottles of nonoat; 5 bottles of Cangqiong; 2 bottles of Tibetwalker;