Chapter 54

"..."

Ji Wei was stunned, unable to even speak.

Liu Yimian didn't force him anymore, and continued to dry the sweat on his neck before changing the towel and wringing out the water. He left the kitchen with the basin in his hand, and poured the sewage on the ground in front of the door.

When the sun dries up the water, it will be slightly cooler in front of the house.

Liu Yimian stood at the door and took a few deep breaths.

His whole body was hot, and even his neck was red all over. Just by saying that sentence, a thin layer of sweat broke out on his back.

How would Ji Ge answer that sentence that took his courage?

Liu Yimian was looking forward to it, but her body didn't move. She lowered her head and rubbed the toes of her shoes at the door, lingering and daring not to enter the house.

After the heat on his cheek subsided and his shortness of breath was no longer @, he took a deep breath, pulled himself together and walked in pretending to be calm.

"Brother Ji——"

He wanted to ask Ji Wei what he was thinking about, but he didn't want Ji Wei to interrupt him the moment he called out his name.

"Mianmian, come here." Liu Yimian gave herself time, and also made time for Ji Wei.

At least Ji Wei looked very calm, but Liu Yimian began to hold on to the hem of his clothes nervously, and slowly moved to Ji Wei's side like a tortoise, two steps away.

"Come here, are you afraid I'll eat you? Didn't it work just now?" Ji Wei stretched out his hand and pulled Liu Yimian to his side with some strength.

Liu Yimian didn't stand still, and kicked Ji Wei's stool, and she jumped forward screaming. Ji Wei held his head down, hugged him by the waist, and fell directly on his lap.

"Are you okay?" Ji Wei's concerned voice sounded above his head.

Liu Yimian really wanted to just be buried in his arms like this, and never look up again.

But obviously, that's impossible.

Ji Wei waited for a long time without answering, and rubbed Liu Yimian's chin with his free hand, moved his head from his shoulder an inch, and lowered his head to meet his eyes that had nowhere to hide.

"It seems to be all right."

"Thank you, Brother Ji!"

Liu Yimian stood up quickly, sat on another stool, put her hands on her knees, and stared at the old scratches on the wooden table, as if there were flowers on it. flower.

"I didn't say it very neatly just now. I thought you grew up all of a sudden. It seems that I thought too much." Ji Wei chuckled lightly, tapped the fingers of his right hand on the table casually, and glanced at Liu Yimian with his searching eyes With a drooping face, he couldn't help sighing.

"Mianmian, why did you suddenly want to ask me this?" Ji Wei slowed down his tone, for fear of scaring the timid young man in front of him.

After a long time, Liu Yimian replied tremblingly: "Brother Ji bought me back, could it be for me to study?"

Of course not.

At least the original owner didn't intend to.

But Ji Wei can't answer like that.

"What do you want to say?"

"Brother Ji, I have been brought back by you for eight months, but I am still unknown, what will others think of me..." Liu Yimian whispered more and more, the last half of the sentence disappeared between his lips and tongue.

"It doesn't matter what other people do, as long as we live our lives well."

"But—"

Liu Yimian bit her lower lip, clenched her hands under the table into fists, and said loudly: "But I like Brother Ji!"

When he said this, his eyes were closed tightly, and his long eyelashes looked particularly outstanding, straight, Cast a shadow over the eyelids like a black raven's wing.

He held his breath and waited for a long time, but he didn't hear Ji Wei speak.

Liu Yimian slowly opened his eyes, seeing Ji Wei who was frowning slightly, his heart tightened, and a strong sense of fear surged up.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Brother Ji, I didn't say anything." Liu Yimian supported the table and stood up, her arm resting on the table trembled slightly @摇, staggering to leave.

After walking a few steps, Ji Wei stopped him.

Liu Yimian was afraid, and covered her ears with her hands tightly, not daring to listen to Ji Wei's answer.

"That's enough! Listen to me!" Ji Wei pulled off Liu Yimian's hands with all his strength, his sharp gaze was fleeting, and then returned to his usual gentleness, "Mianmian, you think too much." "If you like someone, why should

you Sorry? I like Mianmian too." Ji Wei rubbed Liu Yimian's soft hair, and sighed, "But you are still so young, how can I marry you." Afraid of hurting Liu Yimian's self-esteem, Ji Wei could only follow

him words. But in his heart, his liking for Liu Yimian is just the elder brother's liking for his younger brother.

He even felt that Liu Yimian's dependence on him was just dependence, which was mistaken for love.

Still too young, Ji Wei thought to himself.

"I'm going to be sixteen soon!"

The phrase "I like it too" made Liu Yimian come alive, his eyes were shining brightly, he looked at Ji Wei without blinking, and smiled lightly, as if Chunhui had melted Ice and snow, Ji only time can't move his eyes.

"...Sixteen is still young." Ji Wei put his hand to his lips, coughed a few times, and looked away.

"But Ah Qiu was married when he was fifteen!" He didn't understand why Brother Ji kept saying that he was too young.

Obviously fifteen years old, already the age at which elder brothers generally get married.

Even at the age of sixteen, you are still a middle school student, at best you have been promoted from the third year of junior high school to the first year of high school.

It's really too beastly to attack a child under the age of 18!

Ji Wei thought silently.

"Be good, don't keep comparing yourself with others." Ji Wei patted Liu Yimian on the shoulder, and comforted him, "You see, you are all brothers, how much taller is Aqiu than you." The same brother, Aqiu is indeed taller than Liu

Yimian Inch.

Unlike Liu Yimian, not to mention those with thin skin and tender flesh, people who are thin can be blown away by a gust of wind, this is not only thin but also weak.

Coupled with the fact that he doesn't even look 1.7 meters tall, even if Ji Wei is interested in him, he can't do it.

"Then—" Liu Yimian suppressed the words that almost blurted out, tried to make herself look more reserved, and said slowly, "Brother Ji, what does it mean to grow up?

" Only when you grow up." Ji Wei gestured on his ears and arms.

"Brother Ji! I'm a brother!" Liu Yimian stomped his feet angrily. Brother Ji was born not as tall as an ordinary man. Not to mention that Brother Ji is much taller than other men. If he wants to grow to the base of his ears, doesn't he have to be as tall as ordinary men?

Not to mention being as strong as him!

"According to you, I will never grow up!"

Liu Yimian stared at him angrily, and complained: "You are bullying!" "

Okay, I was wrong, I apologize to you." Ji Wei stretched out his right little finger, raised an eyebrow at Liu Yimian, and said softly and amiably, "Pull the hook, I promise you I won't lie to you."

Pulling the hook is one of the widely circulated ways of making promises among the people.

But mostly for kids.

In adulthood, a more solemn approach is generally chosen.

Liu Yimian was a little awkward, but still agreed with Ji Wei, "Then what's the guarantee?" "

If you can grow up here, I'll marry you in." Ji Wei pointed to his ear-level position, estimated to be in his early 1.7 meters.

To an ordinary man, this is nothing.

But for my brother, it is no different from the difficulty of climbing to the sky. Isn't height something inherently determined?

Liu Yimian glared at Ji Wei angrily, but refused to speak, convinced that Ji Wei was teasing him, turned around, and refused to look at him.

"Silly Mianmian, do you know that height can be changed with hard work." Ji Wei felt quite guilty for coaxing the children.

Although it is true that the height can be changed from day to day, my brother's genes are like this. Most of them are around 1.6 meters. Even if they try hard to jump, they may not exceed 1.7 meters.

Especially like Liu Yimian, who is already fifteen and still less than 1.6 meters, it is even more difficult.

"Really?"

"Why are you lying to me? I'll make you a rope skipping in the future. One more jump will help you grow taller and be good for your body."

"Rope skipping? The kind girls do?"

Liu Yimian suddenly thought of the jumping rope that girls were playing with, her head shook like a rattle drum, and she didn't want to say anything.

"It's not that kind, I improved it."

Ji Wei pulled Liu Yimian's shoulders, looked into his eyes, and coaxed him seriously, "Drink more milk, eat more meat, and exercise more, talents grow taller and faster, Even if I can't grow as tall as I am, it's okay to grow to my ears."

"Can I?"

"Of course you can!"

In order to further appease Liu Yimian, let him believe that he can really grow so tall.

Ji Wei immediately pulled him, and cut some extra wood in the house into two cylinders, and wrapped them with cloth strips to prevent the barbs from pricking his hands.

A hole was drilled in the middle of the cylinder, and after the two ends of the rope were tied through the small holes, a simple skipping rope was made.

"What is this?" Liu Yimian waved the skipping rope in her hand.

"Rope skipping, let me demonstrate, and you follow suit." Ji Wei jumped up waving the rope.

The rope was customized according to Liu Yimian's height, and the rope was not too long. It was a bit difficult for Ji Wei to hold it for a demonstration, and he tripped over his feet several times.

After jumping a dozen times, he stopped and threw the skipping rope to Liu Yimian for him to try.

The height is right, the length is right, Liu Yimian jumped up like a cloud and flowing water, and he jumped 26 times for the first time, surpassing Ji Wei by a lot.

"Twenty-six, very good." Ji Wei gave a thumbs up.

"Jumping for a month, can I grow so tall?"

Liu Yimian's question made Ji Wei choke up.

a month? Are you in a hurry.

Ji Wei couldn't laugh or cry.

"You can't grow two inches a month, unless you dance from morning to night, but don't you stop studying?" Ji Wei looked at him seriously with a straight face.

Liu Yimian thought for a while, and decided to settle for the next best thing, "Then two months." "In

two months, how long will I have to dance?"

"It must be... two hours?" Ji Wei was not very sure.

Liu Yimian caressed the cylindrical handle of the skipping rope, blinked at Jiwei, and said happily: "I will work hard to grow taller!

" The body will do.

Liu Yimian couldn't wait to hook Ji Wei up, and walked happily back to the bedroom.

When he was far away, Ji Wei kicked the sawdust scattered on the ground depressingly, thinking frantically.

What happened to Mianmian?

Obviously he was fine in the morning, but he didn't see him for a while. He is usually shy, timid and passive, but suddenly he took the initiative to make him a little scared... Did someone say something to

him?

It shouldn't be, how could such an introverted person like him tell others such things.

Two months is enough to turn the child's mind around, Ji Wei thought so.

But there was a faint voice in his heart shouting, what if it wasn't enough?

Yes, in case it's not enough...

Through the open window of the bedroom, half of Liu Yimian's delicate face can be seen.

Ji Wei stared at it for a while, and suddenly became extremely irritable.

The author has something to say: Yes, you are really a beast!

As of this writing, a total of 69 landmines, 1 grenade, and 1 rocket launcher have been received.

In order to thank you for your support, I decided to add 20 mines to add a chapter, which means I owe you 4 chapters, and I will make up one after another in the next few days, oh yeah! The little cuties who dropped the landmines one by one (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ