Chapter 42

After passing on the pancake-filling skills to the person he chose, Ji Wei didn't pay much attention to the subsequent development of the matter. One is for repaying his kindness, and the other is for Liu Qing's bet. As long as one or two of these three people really want to sell, then Ji Wei will win.

However, setting up a stall is not an easy task. Even if Ji Wei was in a hurry at the beginning, it would take several days to prepare for the turnaround, which he knew well. He is also ready for a long-term tough battle with Liu Qing.

In the following days, Ji Wei didn't go out very often. He needs to open up the dessert market in this world, no matter in terms of market foundation or raw material equipment, it is Ji Wei's difficulty.

Although he knows a lot of production principles, the most basic materials have never been verified. Just like whipped cream, which is indispensable for making desserts, he always buys finished products. There are rare times when homemade cream is necessary, and there is also the same critical auxiliary material, which is gelatin.

Ji Wei made an appointment with the butcher before he slaughtered the pig in the morning, and sold the pig skin to him. The price is not high, but the asking price is not low for a whole pigskin.

The butcher couldn't understand Ji Wei's request that he didn't want meat when he came to the door and only wanted skin. However, pig skins are not popular, and almost no one will buy them if they are not sold together with meat. Sell ​​the pigskin in advance to make money like this, and the price of pork will rise accordingly.

Of course, he welcomes this kind of thing that is beneficial to the butcher but does not harm him, and he hopes that Ji Wei will come a few more times.

Although Ji Wei knew how to make gelatin, he had never tried it. So I didn't have much confidence in my heart, so I studied behind closed doors.

Pigskins are all scraped off the fat and sold to Ji Wei, which saves one step. You only need to wash them, cut them into small pieces, soak them in very low-concentration lime water for a day and a night, and remove the pigskin with clean water Dirt and hidden fat on the surface. Repeat this several times, wash and soak, and then soak in vinegar.

Finally, put the shredded pigskin into boiling water and cook and stir continuously until the pigskin melts into a viscous gelatinous liquid.

After air drying and cooling, it is the freshest and original gelatin.

At the beginning, Ji Wei was a little flustered, but after two more attempts, she became more stable and successful. It took three days to boil a whole piece of pigskin into gelatin.

The amount of pork skin is large, and the amount of gelatin cooked is also considerable.

With gelatin, there is cream.

With cream, it means half of West Point.

Ji Wei was so happy that she asked Liu Yimian to buy some good food and come back to celebrate.

Although Liu Yimian obediently cooked a table of dishes, she couldn't understand what Ji Wei was doing these days. Before he was so busy that he was dizzy, Liu Yimian didn't dare to disturb him, and when he asked casually at the dinner table, Ji Wei explained the use of gelatin to him.

For a more intuitive display, Ji Wei took half a jug of goat's milk after dinner, and because Liu Yimian didn't like milk, he added a little tea, mixed with gelatin and sugar, and boiled over low heat.

When the goat milk is so thick that it is difficult to drip with chopsticks, let it dry naturally and cut it into pieces, which is the simplest small recipe.

The entrance has a strong milk fragrance and a touch of tea, sweet and not greasy.

It's a pity that the shredded coconut is missing, which makes Ji Wei a little regretful.

This shredded coconut is easy to make, but it is a pity that transportation was inconvenient in ancient times, and this place is remote and backward. I have never even seen coconuts, let alone making shredded coconut.

Ji Wei left the goat milk recipe for Liu Yimian to make snacks, and was going to send a jar of fresh cream. As soon as the goat milk was poured out, there was a knock on the door of the house.

These days, many people came to him. In addition to the people from Changliu Town, there were even people from Daxi Town. Relying on the leaflet, they directly touched the door to buy cookies in large quantities.

But Ji Wei refused.

"Go and see who it is, and send it away for me." Ji Wei didn't want to see any guests, so he asked Liu Yimian to go for him.

A fat middle-aged man stood at the door, he smiled before saying anything, and brought up the things he was carrying.

"This is a little care."

"Is this so good? I can't accept it!"

It was Lin Yaozu who came.

He is much taller than Liu Yimian, and he can see the layout of the yard over his head.

I didn't see Ji Wei in the yard, but I could hear some movement from the kitchen, obviously someone was there.

"I came to visit Mr. Ji from Daxi Town, I heard that he doesn't go out very much these days, so he should be at home." Before Liu Yimian could open his mouth, Lin Yaozu blocked his excuses.

"This..." Liu Yimian was a little at a loss, Lin Yaozu is really a shrewd old fox. He has decades of life experience, Liu Yimian is almost like a sheep in front of him, nothing can escape his eyes.

Looking at Liu Yimian's appearance, he still doesn't understand that Ji Wei inside doesn't want to see guests.

But this also shows that this place is obviously very lively recently, and he may be a step late in arriving.

"I just have something to do, and I want to talk to Mr. Ji. I won't waste your time, just give me half an hour."

Lin Yaozu pushed the gift into Liu Yimian's hand, and said gently and kindly, "You can ask first, If Mr. Ji really doesn't have time, that's all."

"I still accept this gift—"

"Why don't you ask first, if Mr. Ji refuses to see me, then it's not too late to return this gift." Seeing

that Lin Yaozu insisted on this, Liu Yimian nodded and asked him to stay here later, and trotted away I found Ji Wei and explained my purpose.

Seeing the long dark red and gold box he was holding, Ji Wei reached out and opened the button, and there was a ginseng inside.

Half an arm's length, with a strong ginseng smell, and already has a basic human shape, it looks very precious.

Even though Ji Wei has never met the person before, but after reading this reference, he already knows the sincerity of this person.

"You go and ask him to come in." Ji Wei put down the things in his hand, found a piece of cloth to tidy up the stove, saw that Liu Yimian was not moving, and urged him with a smile.

"Why don't you go quickly, what are you doing in a daze? Are we going to neglect the guests?" "But

didn't Brother Ji say that he didn't see the guests?"

"It's not that he didn't see the guests, he was waiting for someone."

Liu Yimian muttered in his heart, but he still went to welcome Lin Yaozu Come in. He walked ahead, but still couldn't help asking: "You know Brother Ji? But I've never seen you before." "

Mr. Ji and I have never met, but we have been friends for a long time."

When approaching the door, Ji Wei came out to greet him when he heard the movement, and made a gesture of clasping his fists. The two hugged each other heavily, and no one spoke for a moment.

Then, Ji Wei spoke out first to break it.

"Mountain ginseng is precious, Ji Wei does not dare to be rewarded for his lack of merit, please take it back." Holding the box in his hand, he handed it to Lin Yaozu.

"I heard that Mr. Ji was injured a few days ago, and there happened to be an old wild ginseng at home. It can be used as a supplement to Mr. Ji's body, but it is better than leaving it there." "But today you and I meet for the first time, take it away.

" Nameless." Ji Wei smiled, but insisted on returning the things to him.

"Although this is the first time you and I have met, it is not the last time. I came today to talk to Mr. Ji about the sale of the cookie." As the saying goes, seeing is better than hearing a hundred times, this is simple After probing, Lin Yaozu was satisfied, and went straight to the point and said what he wanted.

Ji Wei didn't say anything, just turned sideways and asked Lin Yaozu to enter. Ask Liu Yimian to make a pot of tea with the tea leaves Lu Yushu gave her earlier.

The author has something to say: In fact, I want to say that the ancients were really smart. At least since the Song Dynasty, there has been such a thing as agency sales_(:з」∠)_