Chapter 76

If it is moving things, it is still not enough to rely on three or two people. After all, bullock carts cannot enter the gate of the academy, and it takes too much time to go back and forth on the road.

If only Ji Wei was the only one, I'm afraid it would take a long time to move all the things on the bullock cart.

But with Lin Tai, it will be different.

He has stayed here for three years, and the number of classmates he has made friends with cannot be counted. Xu Yao, Ji Baoshan and others have made their own friends with each other. Talking and laughing, he appeared in front of Liu Yimian, completely fooling him.

"Brother Ji, who are they?" Liu Yimian quietly pulled Ji Wei's sleeve while no one was paying attention, and asked in a low voice.

"They are all your future classmates, you should also learn from them, help each other in the future, unite and love, and try to integrate into them as soon as possible." Ji Wei scratched the bridge of Liu Yimian's nose and asked him to memorize the bookcase.

These books are all based on Zhang Mingyuan's recommendation. Ji Wei accompanied Liu Yimian to the bookstore to find them one by one. Not only are the required books for scientific examinations, but also many basic books, which Zhang Mingyuan specially listed for Liu Yimian.

After all, he is only a monk halfway, and his knowledge base is far inferior to other students who have studied hard since childhood. It always takes more effort than ordinary people.

Two of the students who came out to help with Ji Wei squatted on the bullock cart, helping to pass things to the bottom.

The two of them stood tall and looked far away. One of them looked at the future classmate curiously, and saw the red mole between the eyebrows that was hard to ignore.

Needless to say, even if you have never seen a pig run, you have eaten pork.

Brother's features are obvious, and he can always be recognized.

He stabbed his companion next to him, and whispered in surprise: "Hey, hey, look over there."

"What's there to see, the sun is so hot outside. Let's hurry up and go back to the house to rest." The two are roommates and friends who share the same room and share the same room. They have a good relationship and get along very well.

"Look quickly, the person who came to study is not an ordinary person!"

He looked in Liu Yimian's direction, and his eyes were suddenly attracted by the red mole, "Am I right? This, this is actually a brother Son!"

"Keep your voice down, if you don't want to be heard by Ji Wei." "

I don't know how to get into the county school, although there is no rule in the school that brothers are not allowed to enroll, but it is the first time I see them go to school It's..."

The two chatted for a few words, and when they saw Ji Wei and Liu Yimian turned around to look over, they immediately moved their heads away in guilt, for fear of being noticed by them.

After all the things on the car were removed, the two jumped out of the car.

"Almost forgot!" Ji Wei untied the bag hanging from the cow, which contained a lot of mooncakes, cookies, donuts and croissants, which he specially brought to Liu Yimian for socializing.

He is introverted and doesn't know how to take the initiative to deal with people, so he is easy to suffer. Only when he gained everyone's favor at the beginning, and after he left, did Liu Yimian's life in the accommodation go smoothly.

He had already figured this out a long time ago, and before he left, he collected a bunch of products from the shop, and the stock dropped by half, which made Zhao Hu complain for a long time.

Thinking of this, Ji Wei smiled, carrying the heavy bag, and walked towards the school building together with Liu Yimian.

"Wenxuan will come to the county school to report in a few days, and you two can be a companion by then." Ji Wei talked with Wenxuan about this, only to know that he originally planned to return to the county school next year, and the money on hand is not enough to pay Tuition and school fees.

However, after Ji Wei asked him to deliver moon cakes, he made some more money, which is enough for a year if he saves money on food and expenses. He thought that when he came back this year, he might be able to participate in the county examination with Ji Baoshan.

"Will Wenxuan live in the school building?" Liu Yimian was a little worried.

"It should be enough. If it's not enough, we can live in the same room with you, and we can take care of each other." If it was someone else, Ji Wei was not at ease. But after getting along for a period of time, Wenxuan is simple and honest, and can endure hardships. If he lives with Liu Yimian, not only will he not take advantage of him, but he will also take good care of him.

Ji Wei really cares about this.

"That room is your room, it's called Green Bamboo." Ji Wei pointed to the open wooden door from a distance, where people kept coming in and out, and it was very lively.

Ji Wei and Liu Yimian talked later, and fell behind a lot. Just now the two students found out that Liu Yimian was brother's son, they came back one step earlier, and they have already talked about it with other people, everyone's discussion is in full swing. Just at this time, both of them came, so why not observe them carefully?

Therefore, as soon as Liu Yimian appeared in front of the school building, he was scrutinized all the time.

He felt a little uncomfortable, hid behind Ji Wei, and said strangely: "Brother Ji, why do they keep looking at me?" "

Maybe they are looking at me, don't be nervous." Ji Wei's eyes darkened, looking at him Or look at Liu Yimian, he can detect it himself.

The eyes of these students did not fall on him at all.

It was obviously Liu Yimian's identity, and they finally noticed it.

Although Ji Wei was a little unhappy in his heart, he also knew that since Liu Yimian decided to come to the county school, these prejudices and criticisms would definitely exist. It's just the difference between sooner or later.

The room was very messy, and the things the student brought in were thrown on the ground at will.

Liu Yimian rolled up her sleeves, tied her clothes around her waist, found a broom and a broom, and began to clean the floor that had accumulated dust for a long time.

When he swept to the back of the door, he heard a few people discussing together in the open space in front of the school building. He didn't intend to listen, but they were startled and their voices were not too low, so Liu Yimian was forced to listen.

"I don't think this is good!"

"Yeah, he's a brother, how can he study in the same class as our men?" "

This is too messy!"

"Yes, I think so too, but I didn't dare to say it just now. "

One of the people in the car just now said, "He is a brother who got up with Ji Weiyi, will the two of them..."

Although he didn't say it clearly, no one could understand what he meant. Brother appeared with an ordinary man, unless it was father and brother, it must be a husband and wife relationship.

Everyone present was shocked.

Another person said: "We were not short of money that season, who knows if he came in through some back door, what can he know as a brother?" Others echoed for a while

.

Ji Wei is moving the cabinet so that the cabinet will not block the aisle and block the light. He had just put the cabinet down against the wall opposite the bed, and asked casually: "Have you finished sweeping behind the door?"

Liu Yimian responded with a strong nasal voice, and immediately, Ji Wei heard something was wrong.

He didn't ask him any more, and went directly to Liu Yimian, raised his chin, and met his reddish eyes.

Ji Wei frowned, not knowing what happened.

"Although they are brothers, they still look pretty good."

"Brother Mianguang, you can't say that. This is an academy. What's the use of being a good person? The most important thing is to be knowledgeable, otherwise it's just empty talk." "What can a brother understand? I have a cousin from afar.

" It's my elder brother, whose status in the family is inferior to his sister's, and he married before he was sixteen." "

But——"

Zhao Mianguang was a little silent, he was not eloquent, and these classmates all agreed, it was difficult If you can listen to what he said, you simply don't say it.

"Excuse me."

Zhao Mianguang greeted them, and went back to the room a little sullenly. His room was next to Lin Tai, and when he saw him lying on the bed alone, he didn't seem to be asleep, so he turned in and called Lin Tai.

"What's wrong?" Lin Tai turned over, propped his head with one hand and looked at Zhao Mianguang.

"That newcomer turned out to be...it turned out to be..."

"It's my brother." Lin Tai continued Zhao Mianguang's last sentence indifferently.

Zhao Mianguang couldn't close his mouth in shock, "How do you know?"

"I'm not blind, how can I not see such a red mole between the eyebrows?" Lin Tai got up from the bed, sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed, and patted Pat the bed board to let Zhao Mianguang sit down together.

"What's the matter?"

"Don't you find it strange that my brother came to study?"

Lin Tai tilted his head and stared at Zhao Mianguang for a few breaths, which made Zhao Mianguang a little nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Brother Mian Guang, in the eight commandments and sixteen prohibitions of the academy, did you say that you are not allowed to go to school?"

"...That's not true."

"Did you say that you are not allowed to take part in the scientific examination?"

Zhao Mianguang dumbfounded and shook his head.

Lin Tai was a little hungry, rubbed his fleshy belly, climbed out of bed and went to the cabinet to get the box of cookies. The box is used to prevent moisture, so as not to be damp and rotten, and it will not be fragrant.

"I wouldn't be surprised if someone appeared in the same examination room with us someday." Lin Tai ate the cookies and handed the box to Zhao Mianguang.

"Thank you." Zhao Mianguang took two cookies, but couldn't help but said, "But I've never heard of it. There is a brother who passed the examination and became an official?" "Hello." "

Huh

?"

Lin Tai He raised his chin at Zhao Mianguang, "Where have you been the furthest?"

Zhao Mianguang thought about it seriously, "Let's go to Qingcheng." After all, they had gone to Qingcheng to take the exam.

"There are 18 great mansions in the Qian Dynasty, and there are hundreds of them in places like Qingcheng. You haven't even gone out to the Daming Mansion, so what are you talking about 'never heard of'?" Thanks to a businessman Father, Lin Tai can see many things that his peers cannot see or hear.

Lin Yaozu often told him that the world is so big that there are no surprises. Even if you have never seen or heard of it, it does not mean that this thing does not exist.

He talked a lot, and it was imprinted in Lin Tai's mind.

Zhao Mianguang seemed to be enlightened, holding Lin Tai's arm, and said a little excitedly: "I thought you only knew how to eat, but it turns out that you are so insightful, or I am too sensible.

" " Lin Tai muttered vaguely while chewing his mouth full of cookies.

"Trust the head of the mountain, since he will agree, then this new classmate must have something special about him." Zhao Mianguang stroked his palm.

Lin Tai swallowed the cookie with difficulty, "Do you think everyone in Ji Wei's room has left?" "

Probably, I didn't see anyone inside just now."

"Okay, let's go!" Lin Tai put the cookie box Put it on the table, quickly jump out of bed and put on your shoes, the movements are done in one go, very smooth.

Zhao Mianguang stared at him, and when Lin Tai walked to the door, he stopped him in response.

"What are you going to do?"

"Eat delicious food, don't you say that I only know how to eat?" Lin Tai smiled and looked back at Zhao Mianguang, and then he lowered his head in shame and rushed into the green bamboo happily. .

"Not bad, your room is in a very good location." The window is on the wall near the back bamboo forest, and bamboo leaves stretch out directly to the window, which is quite wild.

"I don't know how to call it?" This is the second time Ji Wei saw Lin Tai. Just now he ran over enthusiastically and said that he would help him move things. When the things were moved, the others disappeared.

The second time I saw him, he was very enthusiastic again.

This made Ji Wei a little puzzled, the two had never met each other, why was he so considerate?

"Lin Tai." He moved his nostrils, as if he smelled a certain fragrance, and his face showed intoxication, "You brought food!"

Ji Wei laughed, and suddenly understood what he meant.

"Yes, I brought a lot of cakes I developed, come and taste them." As soon as he took out the bag, Lin Tai cheered and rushed to Ji Wei's side, almost looking at the different shapes with bright eyes. of pastries.

"You are as delicious as your father said."

"My father still told you this." Lin Tai murmured with his eyes glued to the donuts and croissants.

"If you want to eat, take whatever you want."

Lin Tai cheered, with a donut in his left hand and a croissant in his right, he took a bite of the soft donut, his eyes narrowed in satisfaction.

"Delicious!"