Fought

I down my drink as Rebekah goes clothes shopping because her clothes were a little outdated . "There has to be more to this dress " Rebekah says .
"There isn't " klaus says . "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebkeha says wearing a short black dress . "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus says .
"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She says making me chuckle . "It's dance music." Stefan says . "People dance to this?" Rebekah asks . "Hmm." I say . "Are we done?" Klaus says . "And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah says I'm confused why she's so forgiving to klaus .
"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus says . "I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah says .
"We'll if you didn't dagger her like a hybrid prick you are she wouldn't of lost the necklace in the first place but hey its not your fault right " I say as Rebekah chuckles and klaus looks to me . "I like her " Rebekah says .

"Here " Gloria says passing me a book and a few things . "Wanna lean more about yourself it's all here " she says as I put the stuff into my bag. "Don't let that hybrid control you your more powerful then you think " she whispers . "Why are you helping me ?" I ask . "I knew a shadow Hunter once saved my life " she whispers .

While Gloria helps klaus find out where the necklace is i look through the book she gave me seeing symbol's ruins . I use the steale and trace the focus ruin on my arms making it burn my skin a little as it glows golden and I draw it into my skin . It goes to black and it's like it's tattooed on my skin doesn't come off. I smile and continue looking through the book . "What you looking at " Rebekah asks . "Something about me " I say seeing klaus gone .
"Yeah mentioned something about you being a shadow Hunter or something " she says . "Not every day you come across a person who has angel blood " I say as she smiles. . "No " she says . "What does that do " she asks looking at the book for some reason i trust her maybe because she's not like klaus . "Speed " I say . Each ruin is different speed , agility , strength all that . I trace the speed ruin down my side as I lift my shirt up seeing it glow making me bite my lip as it burns and fades to black . "Your eyes " Rebekah says making me confused . "There beautiful " she says as I notice there glowing golden through the glass reflection .

Me and Rebekah wait at the warehouse and I look to Elijah coffin . "Don't worry Elijah will get out of there soon enough " Rebekah says . "Why don't you undagger him yourself why leave them in there " I say looking to the next two of them . "Because he would hunt me down and kill me. He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother." Rebekah says . "But you still care about him. Why?" I ask . "Well, I hated him for a long time. It was exhausting." She says . "You know, when I met you two, you were both on the run." Stefan says . "Also exhausting." Rebekah says .
"Who were you running from?" Stefan asks .
"What do you mean?" Rebekah asks . "Last night I saw you, there was a man looking for you. You both seemed afraid. I just...I wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody." Stefan says what's he getting at . "No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan. Not even Niklaus." Rebekah says . "Who was that man?" He asks . "I can't. Please." Rebekah's ays getting up from where her and I was set .

"If Nik knew we were talking about this, he would..." Rebekah says . "No, no, no, I'm sorry." Stefan says getting up . "Just forget I asked. Okay?" He says .
"He told me about the girl you loved. The one that died. He also told me that you're only with him because he saved your brother." Rebekah says meaning Elena . "It's true "Stefan says . "I think he secretly admires that about you. You'd sacrifice anything for family. Don't tell him I told you that.
Stefan: Your secret...is safe with me." She says as He starts to turn around but she pulls him close and kisses him making me raise my eyebrow to the both .

"Do you think you'll ever love anyone like you loved that girl?" Rebekah asks . "One day, maybe." Stefan says . "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah says as she steps back from him . "What? I'm not..." Stefan says oh he clearly is . "Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away." She says .
"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus says marching in .
"He stops and looks at them. "What's going on?" Klaus asks . "Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." Rebekah says who's mikeal . "She's wrong. Klaus..." Stefan says klaus knocks him out and grabs me pinning me to the wall . "What did Gloria tell you " he asks . " get your hands of me " I say . "What did she tell you " he shouts . "You don't control me "I say as o feel the warehouse start shaking . "Did you know what Stefan " klaus says as I cut him off . "And if I did what you gonna do huh ...." I say .