Wicked witch

Lincoln I think... " I get interrupted by klaus pressing his finger on my lips . "I know " he says as making me smile as our meet and our lips fall on one others passionately as our lips roam each others I wrap my arms around his neck lightly running my hand through his hair as his roam my side running up my shirt making my body shiver at his touch sending electric waves pulse through my body .Lincoln picks me up as I wrap my neck around his wrists as he walks us to his bed and we fall down on his bed making us giggle . He creates my neck hungrily as I bite my lip running my hands down his back and through his hair . He leans himself up by his forearms looking down at me as I smile and our lips meet once again sending fireworks through my body as he deepen the kiss . I lift his shirt off and throw It down beside the bed as I look down to his chest seeing his firm and toned body making he bite my lip and have so many thoughts and blushing at the thoughts .

Our kiss deepens as the kiss turns into another and another until eventually he has me quivering beneath his touch His touch which holds me gently as if I'm made of glass. His touch that shows me the love he holds. His touch that makes me feel beautiful and free. For it was that touch that had me shattering to pieces underneath him as our bodies collide with each others.

Lincoln lifts my chin up with his hand lightly as he places kisses in my neck making me let out a light moan as he nibbles down on my neck as he undoes my top and throwing it down as he scan my body and then back up to my lips seductively I return the feeling as my lips roam his neck and down to his chest slowly making him let out a moan as I travel down his chest and abs passionately but hungrily at the same time making Lincoln moan into my hair .

____________________________________

FREYA/:
I walk into the crypt where Easter is seeing her look at me surprised . "You were wrong about me. I loathed Dahlia more than you could ever know. " I say as Esther stares at me in confusion . "You don't see that light in me? That's because she snuffed it out! I was five, and she was the devil. She took my light. My love. My will to live. My ability to die. You are no longer my mother, but I am not her child. " I say as Esther stands up and walks towards me . "I am so sorry" Easter says as I close my eyes and sigh in annoyance . "It's a little late for that. But, it turns out, you were right about one thing: maybe Klaus shouldn't have let me glimpse inside his mind. " I say as Easter then looks angry . "I warned him to be wary of you. Of what you might see. " Easter says . "Oh, I saw quite a bit. But, I only learned one thing: Klaus and I can never be allies. I now see that he will never trust me. So, he leaves me no choice, I will have to turn the family against him. " I say as Esther looks at me in surprise and horror . "One by one. And now, I know how to do it. " I say . "There's one person you'll never be able to turn against them " Easter says making me chuckle . "I'm well aware of Skye's and Elijah's little bond i saw it in her head and Elijah's " I say . "No actually you'll never understand I didn't at first but , those two have been through everything together fought together side by side for years , fallen together there are inseparable, there bond is unbreakable there parabati's and you'll never get Skye to turn against him never she will never leave his side and he won't hers you think you can get her to turn on him be my guest but hears something you'll never know, Skye and Elijah have something that no one can fathom a connection beyond anyones or our understanding they are forever bound by a vow and each other , and you can't take that away " Easter says making me annoyed . "Maybe but you won't be around to see it " I whisper to her as I grab my blue crystal talisman and i hold onto it and place two fingers on Esther's forehead, which causes Esther so much pain that she shrieks at the top of her lungs) After a moment, Esther/Lenore dies and bursts into a humongous cloud of starlings. The birds flutter around the inside of the tomb before they all fall dead to the floor. I look around at all of the dead birds and I step over them on my way out the door .
____________________________________
My eyes flutter open to see Lincoln asleep beside me making me smile he look so peaceful as he sleeps but me being me has to wake up . I finally moved , first I look up at him and see left of his neck is exposed as I slowly moved and place my lips below his ear and kissed down his neck than back up and put a kiss on his cheek. I knew he was awake because he had started moving his hand up and down my back .
"Good morning," Lincoln mumbled, eyes half opened. "Hi," I say giggling . "How did you sleep?" I ask .
"Perfectly fine," he sighed as I lean to kiss neck again . "Did I wake you? " I ask smiling into the kiss . "Yes " he says making me smile as I reach to his lips and place a kiss on them . "Sorry " i say as Lincoln smiles amused . He puts his hands on my waist and rolls me over so I was laying on my back making me giggle as I wrap my legs around his waist as our kiss deepens and end up rolling of the bed "Oww " I say making us both giggle under each others embrace .