A day of chocies

My eyes flutter open feeling like I've been drugged up . I try to move and not being able to and seeing the restraints around my ankles and wrists . "I see your awake " Genevieve says walking in . "This your idea of a civil conversation " I say as she chuckles a bloodily witch what a guess .
"We'll we had to be careful " she says . "What exactly do you want with me huh can't be to get know each other because we clearly got of on the wrong foot " I say as she chuckles . "Ah now I know why the mikealson's are so fond of you " she says as I look to her . "You know the mikealsons " I say surprised. "I do in fact I have klaus in the next room and Rebekah a few doors down " Genevieve says as I feel a pinch in my forearm . "What the hell " I say . "It's just a sedative with a little poison. " she says as my vision starts going blurry. "Rest now I need to get into your head of yours " she whispers before I fall unconscious.

GENEVIEVE /:
I get into Skye's mind after knocking her out with some poison and a sedative . I see , seeing her constantly losing people and then meeting the mikealsons , bonding a friendship with them all especially Elijah and did have a relationship with klaus seeing what happened on the island and her having survive ... losing Lyla and a load of people throughout her life .Her finding out who actually her parents are and now here where we kidnapped her she's got a painful past . I exit her mind seeing her groan in pain . "What did you see " Celeste says walking in . "She's been through a lot , has extreme power never seen anything like it but she can't control it " I say . "How did she get her power " Celeste asks . "She's a shadow hunter and has a power that can manipulate vibrations, using them to create earthquakes. " I say . "Oh she's not just a pretty face " Celeste says as we smile . All sudden the building starts shaking I feel the vibration on the bottom of my feet rushing through my body and things start falling of selves . "How much did you give her " Celeste asks . "Not much " I say as the ceiling starts cracking above us . Celeste grabs the sedative bottle and takes a needle and injects Skye with the whole bottle . Few seconds later the shaking stops . "You weren't kidding about how powerful she is " Celeste says . "Perfect for using her against the originals " she says as we smile looking at Skye .

ELIJAH /:
I manage to find Nicklaus and Rebekah at the Fleur-de-Lis Sanatorium after Celeste, Bastianna and Genevieve took them . After finding out about Rebekah calling mikeal in 1919 are wretched father . I tell her to run as klaus will be after her and won't stop so I put him down only temporarily with the papa tunde blade . "Elijah how wonderful you found them " Celeste says .
"Although there's someone else here I'll leave you find out who " celeste says before snapping my neck with her magic before I could even make a move .
I get up rubbing the back of me neck and look around into different rooms of the building . "Skye " I say as my eyes widen seeing her restrained and vamp speed over to her yanking the restraints off her . I carefully pull the. Needle out of her arm and all sudden the room start shaking things start falling and I look to skye and lift her up in my arms and vamp speed out of there .

My eyes flutter open feeling drained and pretty out of it . I sit up to have a pounding headache . I let my eyes and vision come into focus . "Elijah " i say practically come out as a whisper as I see walk into the room . "Hey little angel " he says making me smile . "How you feeling ?" He asks . " like i got hit by a bus but what else is new " I say as he chuckles . "That witch has klaus and Rebekah" I say . "It's okay Rebekah has left town and klaus is fine " Elijah says as he explains why Rebekah left town klaus let her to live her life as the deal after finding out she brought mikeal to him in 1919 . "Have you or your siblings ever thought of therapy " I say as he chuckles smacking me lightly across the back of the head making me giggle .

I take a seat as Elijah talks with father Kirean about a peace deal between all factions , witches , werewolves, vampires and the humans . " St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city. So, it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson to bring harmony to this place we call home. Thank you all for coming. " father Kieran says . "Yes, thank you for coming. And welcome. " Elijah says . He holds up a signed document . "These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard. " he says as he tears the document in half . "Which, of course, no longer apply, because I'm in charge. " he says . "You said that if we came along, that we would get to run things by ourselves. Never mentioned anything about making yourself king. " Diego says making me chuckle . "Well, you were each selected to represent your own communites. In our honor, however, any issues that arise between factions, it will come to me. Now, we are all responsible for the current chaos in the city. However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here. You can all play nicely together, or you can leave. " Elijah say's definitely showing people who's boss .