Helping hand

KLAUS /:
I lean against the bar beside Marcel as we drink a few drinks . "Oh I remember her she snapped the necks of six of my night walkers looking for Elijah " Marcel says making me smile . "Skye " I say as Skye walks past . "Oh it's you " she says turning to face me . "Join us for a drink " I say . "Hmm I'd rather die of thirst but thanks " she says leaving making me smile and chuckle a little . "Isn't she stunning " I say take a sip of my drink as Skye walks away leaving Rousseau's. "She certainly looks good walking away from you " Marcel says . "I'll take that as a challenge " I say as I down my drink and go after Skye .

"Skye "klaus calls after me and I walk across the street . " are you serious take a hint " I say walking away from him . "Don't be angry love we had a little spat ok over it already " he says . "Aww we'll I'm not " I say walking away . Till I feel his hand take my wrist stopping me . "We'll how can I acquit myself " he says making me sign in frustration. I turn to him . "You and your ridiculously cute smirks can leave me alone " I say walking away before he said anything.

I walk up to the mansion to seeing klaus put a dead vampire to a small pile of bodies . "I mean I would help but you've been a jerk lately so " I say . "You and Rebekah have done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door? " Klaus says . "If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it? " I say . "I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, Skye it's , protects them from my mind control" klaus says .

"I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to Rebekah's little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain." Klaus says .
Klaus grabs the vampire that's still alive from the pile . "And this one - I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight. " Klaus says as He drags the vampire into the house; Rebekah and Hayley and I follow him inside.

"Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me! " klaus says raising his voice . "Leave her be. " Rebekah says . "You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery. " Hayley says as Klaus runs at her with vampire speed and pins her to the door by the neck. She gasps for air. "Nik! NIK! " Rebekah shouts as I grab klaus throwing him off Hayley and grab him by the shoulders as Hayley coughs and splutters, massaging her throat . "Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you." I say as Klaus, seemed to calmed down but I can see he's reeling from being confronted with his feelings, as he sits down on the stairs. Rebekah sits beside him. "I gave Elijah to Marcel. " Klaus says . He did what ? "What? " me and Rebekah says as the same time in sync.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but now the two of you ? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering. " Klaus says . "You bartered Elijah " Rebekah says pissed ."I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care. " klaus says . "Your a real prick at times " I say leaving .