Univited

I wake up to Lola still asleep and slid out of bed and Tuck the blanket back on her and get changed go and head into work . It's was busy 4 crash victims 2 needed surgery and I'm pretty tired from that all .
"why are you still following me " I say as Lincoln chuckles . "Bored " he says making me roll my eyes . "Hmmm well not in the mood trying not lose control of my powers " I say . " I can help with that "he says . "Hmmm okay then how do you control it " I say as I turn to Lincoln we've known each other a long time "Control I can teach you all about it "he says making me shake my head . "Just tell me when and I'll be glad to help with your control issues "he says . " what's the catch ?" I ask . "No catch "he say . "What ever see you around darling " I say as I hear himself chuckle .

HAYLEY /:
I sit at the table as the pack have there breakfast when I feel tug at my shirt and look down to see Lola . "Hey Lola " I say . "Hayley where's Skye ?" Lola asks . "Umm she was just .." I say looking towards Lincoln not seeing her anymore . "You know what have some breakfast and you be here shortly okay " I say as she nods and grabs some breakfast .

I head down the bar to see cami . I walk in and sit in my normal space . "I see you've been busy " cami says pouring me a drink . "Oh you have no idea " I say . "Something a little stronger ?" Cami says . "Definitely " I say as cami pours me a whiskey ."thanks so how you holding up " I say . "I'm okay Davina and josh wants to see you at some point " cami says . "I will it's just been a bit busy lately with work and everything I'll call them both later " I say . Me and cami talk for a bit before I leave

I pull back from Lincoln's kiss and he tucks a hair behind my ear making me look into his eyes as butterflies swarm my stomach . my lips tremble beneath his touch getting lost in his ocean blue eyes .
He leans closer to me making me heart increase as our lips are cm's apart and he crashes his lips into mine making me kiss him right back no matter how much I try to push him away I can't . We deep the kiss and he lifts me up into the counter of the rest room as I wrap my legs around his waist as I pull of his shirt to see his firm chest and he pulls of my shirt and kisses deeply into my neck making me back arch on pleasure as I run my hand through his blonde hair .

Klaus informs me Easter has requested a dinner tonight at 8 . "What' so she wants to play family reunion " I say making klaus and Elijah smile . "No she probably wants to kill us " Elijah says . "Oh right because your mothers is a complete wack a doddle who's lost the plot " I say making Lincoln burst out laughing making me smile . "That's one way to put it " Lincoln says trying to re compose himself . Elijah leaves for some marcel business.

"So, I guess letting Oliver live paid off. He just informed me your mother has a partner -in -crime - another witch. "Hayley says walking into the living room . "Building alliances in her quest to destroy us, I imagine. " klaus says . "Why does she hate you so much, Klaus? She had six kids, it's not like she doesn't have the maternal gene. " Hayley asks . "Seven, actually. And, I think at one time, she loved us very much. " klaus says as he folds napkins on the table . "One died before I was born. " klaus says. "I didn't know that. " I say . "Years later, my brother Henrik was killed by the werewolves in our village. The loss of another child pushed my mother over the edge. So, she used her magic to turn us into immortals. I think that's when she loved us the most. But, it was her undoing. It triggered a sequence of events that led to the reveal of her long -held secret. My birth father was the werewolf whose pack killed my little brother. Of course, when Mikael found out, he murdered my real father, and so, my mother lost her lover, too. " klaus says.

"Wow. No wonder she's crazy. I'm out of my mind having just given away Hope... I can't imagine if she'd actually died. " Hayley says . "You know, my siblings used to tell each other she didn't hate us. She hated herself for what we've become. I think they believed that even after she tried to kill us all. " klaus says as I see it hurts to talk about it . "What did you believe? " Hayley asks . "I don't know. I just knew I wanted her dead. " klaus says. "Well, every good story needs a wicked witch. " i Say . "It'll be all the more satisfying when we melt her. " Hayley says .