Parabati

"Nope he's bloodily got a witch to put a barrier up I can't leave " I say as Caroline fills me on about someone is killing council members who try Alaric's weapons framing him and her dad got attacked as well he's okay . "It's not fun here either " Caroline says as Elijah walks into the room . "Tell me about it I'll call you later " I say hanging up . "I am not sitting for a few hours with klaus and the Salvtoures as they make a deal to give the coffin back " I say . "Please for me " he says making me sign . "You know I'm starting to question this friendship " i say making him chuckle . "Sure you are " he says before leaving the room . I take the boom out of my draw looking at the parabati ruin . I'm planning on asking him later .

I go down the stairs and I take the drink out of klaus's hands making him sign . "What " I say taking a sip as he looks to me . "Niklaus, our guests have arrived." Elijah says as Damon and Stefan walk into the dining room . "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus says .

We're all sitting at the dinning table still hate being here but only here because Elijah asked me too .
"You lost your appetite." Klaus says looking to stefan who's not eating . "Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon says . "That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Four of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus says . "Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier" Damon says as he winks at Elijah . "Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Klaus says . "Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan's says wondered where she went . "If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Klaus says . "Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon says . "We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan says making me chuckle as klaus looks to me and I take a sip of my drink not borthered . "I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon says .

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks clearing not knowing what's going on . "I don't know. Ask Damon." Stefan says making me giggle as Klaus does as well . Elijah looks confused and lost making me giggle more . "I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah, trouble in paradise." Klaus says .
"One more word about Elena and this dinner's over." Stefan says as I try holding on my laugh . Klaus smiles and puts a finger to his lips as a promise to keep quiet about Elena. "You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Damon says . "You're probably right." Klaus says as I cover my mouth laughing . "Sorry it's just funny seeing you two fighting over Elena of thought you'd learn from Kathrine " I say chuckling . Elijah kicks my leg under the table telling to shut up practically .
"My bad " I say as even Elijah is trying not to laugh . I move klaus looking between me and Elijah at the corner of my eye making me hold on my laugh . "What's so funny Skye " Stefan says looking to me . "Don't worry lover boy you'll get confused " I say .

"It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger, still so strong. What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?" Klaus says . "Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah says clearly trying to avoid the conversation. "Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus says . "Well, we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please, do tell." Damon says as he takes a sip of wine.
"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus." Elijah says he acutely loved someone shocker . "I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much." Klaus says looking to Elijah .
"Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?" Stefan says enjoying this way to much . "Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires. Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time Niklaus and I...grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows, didn't we, brother?" Elijah says . "But in the end we realized the sacred bond of family.
Elijah: Family above all." Elijah says . Elijah and Klaus raise their glasses.. "Family above all." Elijah says . They clink their glasses together.