Upgrade

Rebekah makes it back to the compound after she calling Elijah very concerned. "It was this witch Eva. The nasty, little cow is inside me, trying to bust her way out. " Rebekah says as Elijah looks at Klaus . "Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps... " Elijah but Klaus interrupts . "Have you lost your mind? Tell me we're not considering opening our sister's head to someone we barely know. " Klaus says . " Nik, for God's sake, she is our sister. I've know it since she saved me from the fauline cottage. " Rebekah says clearly frustrated by this ordeal . "An act no doubt meant to secure your trust, perhaps for this very moment, to strike when we are vulnerable. No. We've no way to prove that anything she said today is true. " Klaus says making me annoyed . "Niklaus, I understand your concern. But the three of us are powerless to help our sister. Now either we leave Rebekah to suffer, or we place our faith in the hands of someone I believe to be our family " Elijah says .. "He's right klaus and Right now, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to your family." I say as klaus looks annoyed .

Elijah has just brought Freya to the upstairs living room, where I , Rebekah and Klaus are waiting for her. Freya immediately walks toward Rebekah to greet her . Rebekah stands up, and the two squeeze each other's hands . "It's good to see you again. " Freya says . "And you, though I'd prefer better circumstances. " Rebekah says as The two sit next to each other on the couch while Elijah stands off to the side. I and Klaus is sitting in the corner has klaus has a drink with his ,back turned to them, and obviously pouting due to being overruled by Elijah making me grin .

"You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem, and I can help. " Freya says . "Rather confident, aren't we? " Klaus mutters loudly making me hold in my laugh . Freya turns to look at him, looking partly amused and partly confused, but when Klaus doesn't even acknowledge her, she just scoffs and turns back to Rebekah . "The spirit of the host body is powerful, but I can cast a spell, put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence. You'll be just fine. " Freya says . "Lovely. When do we start? " Rebekah says as I hear Klaus groan making me smiles in amusement . "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. She spouts off some magical diagnosis, and we are all supposed to applaud. " Klaus says as Rebekah is clearly annoyed . "Nik, she's trying to help. " Rebekah says .

Klaus walks toward them . "Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, why not write down your spells and incantations? That way, we can have them double-checked by an impartial third party, say Davina. She'd love to prove me wrong. " Klaus says . "I doubt she would understand my magic, let alone have the power to execute it. " Freya says . "Oh. So you're our only hope then? Seems rather convenient, doesn't it? " Klaus says making me roll my eyes .

"I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus. Your reputation precedes you... " Freya says as Klaus smiles mockingly at her as she stands and walks toward him . "But if we are to face Dahlia together, you will have to trust me. Given the peril that Rebekah now faces, are you truly incapable of giving me even a chance to prove myself? " Freya says as Klaus rolls his eyes and turns back toward the bar, so Freya addresses , Elijah and Rebekah instead . "I know I appear as an outsider, but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years. " Freya says as I look to Rebekah and Elijah we look each other before turning back to Freya . "Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb, she would ask me to sing to you. I would feel her belly as I did. Heh. How you would kick. She would say, "it was as if Thor himself had raised his hammer"... " Freya says but Elijah interrupts politely.
"And summoned thunder and lightning." Elijah says They smile at each other, and Elijah is looking visibly touched that she would remember this memory . "Mother rarely mentioned you. When she did, she would say how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth. " Elijah says . "How I wanted more brothers and sister " Freya says as She looks over at Rebekah and me as I smile at her affectionately.

"more than anything, but between Esther and Dahlia, that wish was taken from me. I was ruined by those who raised me. If nothing else, at least we have that in common. " Freya says as She looks over at Klaus and I , but klaus continues scowling silently across the room, before she turns back to Elijah.
"There is nothing that can replace what was taken from us, but I hope we can make something better in its place. All you have to do is trust me. " Freya says but Before anyone can say anything, Klaus vamp-speeds over to her and breaks her neck.