Dont go

Klaus kills mikeal with the white oak stake and Freya was devastated to bad I can't say I won't miss him he had it coming . Me and Rebekah end up spending the night drinking we needed the break and let's say I've got a massive head ache now not even my healing ruin could keep up with the consumption of how much I drank last night . Me and Rebekah walk down the stairs from her room after crashing there for the night and walk into the dining room for some coffee . I see Lincoln , klaus and Elijah talking . "Shhh inside voices please " I say as Rebekah sees the coffee . "Give me that " Rebekah says as she pours herself a glass and then me one as I sit down next to klaus . "What's the matter? New witch body not up to last night's bender? " klaus says to Rebekah. "So? She had a few. " I say as Rebekah sits down at the opposite end of the table from Klaus . "I think we drank the whole supply of there alcohol" Rebekah says making me giggle . "I think I'm starting to regret that decision I'm head feel like a set of drums " I say as klaus and Elijah and Lincoln laugh amused .
" plus It's not every day you lose your father at the hands of your brother. Again. " Rebekah says as laughs heartily . "

"Whoever said opportunity only knocks once, eh? " Klaus says as Elijah and Rebekah stare at him blankly and silently, making Klaus scoff as I just smile . "Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries! I would have thought the mood this morning might be a bit more jubilant! " Klaus says. "Under normal circumstances, the annihilation of our father would be rather commendable, Niklaus. Unfortunately, we have a greater threat to contend with. " Elijah says I mean he's not wrong . Klaus hops to his feet to pour himself another drink .

"You know, for someone who's been invited to a celebratory breakfast, you're proving quite the kill. " Klaus says . "Well, Niklaus, if anything indeed has kill the... "He makes air-quotes with his fingers . .. "buzz," as you say, perhaps it was because murdering Father alienated the one person who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia! " Elijah says again got a point . "If Freya wants to be part of this family, she should be willing to accept us, warts and all! " Klaus says . "Elijah's right. Freya loved Mikael, and you've likely ruined everything. " Rebekah says as I sip on the coffee . "Pity. Whatever shall I do? " Klaus says as Elijah looks aggravated . "Whatever you please, apparently! " Elijah says making Klaus slams his hand angrily against the table . "Do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity! I know full well the threat we face. And, I intend to deal with it... personally." Klaus says as my head hurts . " my head if you Do that again and I smack you across the head " I say to klaus as he smiles but I soon drop my smile when I hear heels clicking along the stone flooring outside .

We investigate the noise to see Josephine walking in the courtyard and stop when we arrive onto the courtyard . "Josephine. " Elijah says . "Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah, but, I've come bearing a message from your aunt Dahlia. " Josephine as Elijah looks stunned . "She is owed a debt, and she means to be paid. " Josephine says . " She can writhe in Hell first. " I say . "For merely taking what there mother promised her? " Josephine says making my smile fall . "If you must harbor hatred Klaus, isn't it better spent on the one who traded your child away a thousand years ago? Blame Esther, if you must, but I seek only to fulfill a bargain. A bargain that, consequently, resulted in your very existence. Perhaps you should be thanking me? " Josephine says making me scowl at her and glare at her suspiciously .

"Dahlia. " Elijah says as Josephine / Dahlia grins . "My child, I prefer Aunt Dahlia. " Josephine says as Klaus takes a deep breath and walks toward her until they are face-to-face . "You dare enter my home? " Klaus says as Josephine / Dahlia sighs clearly bored . "I only came for what is mine. " Josephine / Dahlia says as As she speaks, a spell as her throat begins to bleed profusely from underneath her choker .
"The time has come to add the child's power to my own. Though, I do not detect her here. I see you've used a spell to cloak her. No matter. Such spells will yield, as will you. Say your farewells. You have 'til nightfall tomorrow, and then the child shall be mine. Be a dear and inform the mother? No reason we can't be civilized about this. " Dahlia says as Klaus smirks at Josephine/Dahlia and gives Elijah a look before completely losing his temper and karate-chopping her in the neck, decapitating her and sending her head flying across the courtyard.
"We'll that just happened " I say as Both Rebekah and Elijah look horrified about what they've just heard but Klaus smiles as he looks at Josephine's lifeless body on the floor.