Chapter 5

'Ivy!' Michael screamed as we walked into our apartment.

'Oh, I forgot to tell you the guys were coming over, sorry' Luke smiled as Michael bumped into me and pulled me in a hug.

'Mikey!' I said, smiling widely.

You could say whatever you wanted about him, but out of all 4 of them, he was probably the best hugger.

He let go of me shortly and looked down at my belly.

'You can't even see you're pregnant' he said, making me spin around in front of him.

'That's the art of putting on the right clothes' I said, walking to the kitchen where Luke was grabbing some beers out of the refrigerator.

'I mean, I had to make sure no one noticed it yet. Besides, dresses are actually a lot more comfortable than skinny jeans' I said, taking the milk out of the refrigerator and filling the biggest glass we had.

Luke and Michael looked at each other before smiling at me.

'What?' I asked 'If you think it's weird that I'm drinking a lot of milk wait until the actual food cravings start. You're going to have to go to the store in the middle of the night if I need some kind of food, so prepare'

Luke smiled and set down on the kitchen counter.

'I'll go get you anything you want, anytime you want' he said, bending down to kiss my cheek.

'When are you going to tell them?' Michael asked, taking a sip of his beer.

I looked at Luke who just shrugged.

'I don't know, we didn't really talk about that yet' he said, looking at me and smiling.

'Probably as soon as I can't hide it anymore'

Luke nodded, but we didn't discuss it any further for now.

I turned around to see Ashton and Calum were busy playing some kind of videogame.

The kitchen and living room were in the same room, so we could see them playing a game with a lot of shooting involved.

Luke and Michael stood on either side of me, looking at it as well.

'Do you think they heard us walk in?' I asked.

Michael and Luke both shook their heads.

'Ashton kept on talking about wanting to know the gender. He was probably more excited about it than you two combined' Michael grinned.

I laughed 'Well, we were planning on keeping it a secret so he's going to have to wait 5 more months'

Calum grumbled on the couch, clearly not happy with what was happening.

'NO! FUCK YOU ASH! THAT WAS ME!' he yelled, making us all grin.

He dropped the controller on the couch and looked our way.

'V!' he yelled, his frown immediately being replaced with a smile.

They both stood up and carefully inspected me before pulling me in a hug.

'So?' Calum asked, leaning down on the counter.

'So?' I said, trying to fight my smile.

'So what is it?' Ashton asked.

I looked at Luke only to find him already looking at me.

'Sorry guys but that's our little secret' Luke said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing the top of my head.

Calum and Ashton looked at us for a few seconds, as if we had been talking a completely different language that they didn't understand.

'But why?' Calum pouted.

'No reason, we just felt like not telling you yet' Luke said, taking a sip of his beer.

They both narrowed their eyes and looked at each other.

'We'll get it out of you eventually' Ashton said.

I grinned. 'Of course. In about 5 months when he or she is born'

'Yeah. Or sooner when you accidentally say only "he" or "she" instead of both'

I looked at Luke and smiled. 'I guess we should just call it "it" then, just in case. We can't go wrong with that'

Luke smiled and nodded.

'Good idea' he said, putting his empty beer bottle on the counter.

'Now if you will excuse us,' he said, 'I'm going to take my girlfriend to do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff because I can't keep myself under control anymore' he said, quickly pulling me out of the kitchen.

Calum and Michael groaned and I heard Ashton mumble a "Gross dude" before we entered the bedroom and locked the door.

Luke didn't waste any time to press his lips against mine and pushing me against the door.

'You're sure this is safe right?' he asked, already pulling me dress over my head.

I nodded, taking his shirt in my hands to pull him back in for a kiss.

'100%'