Chapter 19

Ji Hyun woke up in the morning and freshened up. She went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone, suddenly the doorbell rang.

She was about to go to the door when her mother came and asked, “who is it Ji Hyun?”

Ji Hyun quickly said, “I don’t know, I'm yet to open the door.” Saying that She looked through the keyhole and noticed it was a lady. She opened the door. The lady smiled looking at her and said, “is this Miss Ji Hyun’s house?”

Ji Hyun nodded and the lady asked, “Mr. Lee sent me for you.” Hearing this she nodded but doubted and was about to say something when her phone rang. She excused herself.

Seeing it’s Mr. Shin Joo she picked up. But Lee Yeon said, “surprise! the woman at your door is sent by me.”

Hearing this Ji Hyun smiled and said, “thank you so much! Mr. Lee.” Lee Yeon smiled, feeling her happiness, he realized just how much she had been worried about her family.

Lee Yeon then said, “just let her speak and agree with what she says.” Ji Hyun replied, “okay sir.” and the call ended.

Ji Hyun gestures her to come in. Her mom was already there waiting to know who this person was, while Ji Hyun’s dad came out of his room. The lady bowed down and said, “Hello, my name is Ha Eun and I come from the Lee Group of companies. I will be serving at your house.”

The parents looked at Ji Hyun in a questioning gaze but Ha Eun replied, “actually the Lee Group’s is going to start a house service company soon, there was a lucky draw and few employees' houses were selected for us to serve. So for practice I have been sent here and since it’s for learning experience it will be free of cost.”

Ha Eun looked at Ji Hyun. Taking the hint she said, “Oh the trails have started already? eomma, appa, she is one of the employees who will work at their new company, Don’t worry she will help with the house work and take care of the house. In return we just have to give her reviews so she can improve.”

Hearing this and realizing it’s for free both of them smiled happily and her mother said, “oh my, we were in shock that we forgot to thank your boss. Ji Hyun shi make sure you thank your boss, we are lucky that you were selected! Ah it’s such a happy day!”

Ji Hyun nodded and said, “eomma, don’t tell this to your friends, as this is supposed to be a secret, never mention it even by mistake.” Her parents nodded and her mother said, “okay okay, don’t worry I won’t speak the truth, anyways let’s tell her what she has to do.”

Ji Hyun nodded and said, “eomma, you explain everything to her, I have to be somewhere at 10 am. So after cooking breakfast I will get ready and leave.”

Her mother nodded and Ji Hyun went to the kitchen, Ha Eun followed her.

Seeing her, Ji hyun looked around to check if someone was there or not and said, “thank you so much for coming to protect my family.”

Ha Eun nodded and said, “it’s my duty. Anyways I will send you a message so tell me the schedule of your family, I will soon install GPS trackers on them so we will always know where they are.”

Ji Hyun nodded and hearing the door open she changed the topic and said, “don’t make it too spicy, we don’t like spicy food, my mom will give you the grocery list later.”

Ha Eun nodded and said, “okay ma’am.” Saying that they both started to cook breakfast.

After eating the breakfast Ji Hyun went to get ready, she looked around the wardrobe and thought about what she could wear as she can’t wear too formal nor too casual.

Looking around she finally saw a semi formal outfit, A fancy top and jeans, she changed into the clothes.

She looked at the time and seeing it’s already 9:40 she cursed at herself. She decided that she would take her cycle instead and hurried out.

She parked the cycle and started to walk towards the entrance. She called the person she was meeting, “oh where should I come?”

They replied, “turn around I’m behind you.”

Ji Hyun turned around and saw Yu Ri standing there lightly waving at her. Ji Hyun waved back walking to her.

Ji Hyun then greeted her. Yu Ri nodded and said, “let’s go, we have a lot to do.” Saying that Yu Ri started to walk inside the mall. While Ji Hyun followed her, wondering just what the things were.

Extra Scene

When Yu Ri received Ji Hyun's number she smiled thinking of a plan.

Yu Ri messaged Ji Hyun to meet her at xx mall at 10 am tomorrow and waited for her reply.

After a few minutes Ji Hyun checked the message and was shocked to see it's Yu Ri, she said yes thinking she might have some work with her.

Here Yu Ri, who had some other plans, was happy to see that Ji Hyun said yes.