Chapter 34

Ji Hyun got back bringing her share of breakfast and sat down and asked nervously, "Yes sir, what did you want to talk about?" She thought even she should tell him the truth about how the employees are getting a wrong idea about them.

Lee Rang having a bite said, "First! This is amazing!! I loved the gimbap! And coming to the topic I wanted to ask, is it true that the rumors about us being a couple the reason you want to quit being my secretary?"

Ji Hyun was surprised that he knew about it and said, "Yes sir, I didn't want anyone to missunderstand the situation, it could ruin your image sir."

Lee Rang sighed and said, "If that was the reason you should have shared it with me, we could have done something about it together, why did you hide all this?"

Ji Hyun who was playing with her fingers nervously said, "I didn't want to create a scene, it wasn't that much so...."

Lee Rang looking at Ji Hyun said, "First eat your food, I'm not shouting at you or blaming you so calm down." Ji Hyun nodded and started eating her food.

Then Lee Rang said, "I understand your point, but be sure to always came to me if anyone tries to bully you by saying such things, okay?" Ji Hyun nodded and Lee Rang smiling said, "By the way good news for you, a new secretary will be appointed soon so you can return to your post."

Ji Hyun smiled happily and said, "Thank you sir!! This means a lot!!" Lee Rang looking at her so happy said, "Don't be so rude!! It feels like I was treating you badly and you wanted to get away from me."

Ji Hyun nodded a no and said, "Oh no sir, please don't misunderstand! Infact it's fun working with you!" Lee Rang smiled and asked, "Really?" Ji Hyun nodded and said, "Of course sir!!"

Lee Rang then said, "Then keep being my secretary!" Ji Hyun pouted not knowing what to say and Lee Rang started laughing, he then said, "I was just joking, even if I like your company I can't force you to sacrifice your choice of carrier for me and you will be in the same team as me anyways!"

Hearing this Ji Hyun's heart started to beat fast. And the words Lee Rang said kept repeating in her head, she thought, 'Shit! Why is sir such a green flag! I'm falling for him!! What should I do!!!???'

Lee Rang looked at Ji Hyun and saw her face was like she is fighting some internal battle and asked, "What happened? Trying to control yourself from falling for me?"

Ji Hyun in a hurry replied, "Yes sir! Huh? No I mean what did you say sir?" Lee Rang chuckled and said, "nothing, well after you finish eating tell me my schedule, if I remember we had a meeting right?"

Ji Hyun nodded and said, "Yes sir, I will bring the schedule and go through it once again." Lee Rang nodded and said, "Oh and Ji Hyun tell Irene to come and explain the concept again."

Ji Hyun nodded not saying anything, he noticed how plain Ji Hyun reaction was from usual, Ji Hyun went out and bringing the note she went to Irene and told her to go and explain the topic again.

Irene went inside. She started to explain the theme to him. Lee Rang liking it said, "Yeah go with it, I liked it, I would like to see the detailed PPT about this theme and the plans following it."

Irene nodded and said, "Yes sir, umm sir, I would like to apologize to you about yesterday actually I slipped and you got hurt because of me, I'm really sorry sir, if any way possible I would like to show you my feelings about how sorry I'm."

Lee Rang noticing her fake accent and her trying to flirt pressed the intercom button, Ji Hyun entered and asked, "Yes sir you called?"

Lee Rang nodded and said, "Yes, tell me today's schedule. Oh miss Irene thank you for the apology I accept it, you may go now."

Irene nodded and started walking out while thinking, 'Just what has this b!tch has done that he ignore me! Just wait! I will expose you guys soon! Just few more photos and I will expose your evil plain Ji Hyun shi!! Then you will be the one embarrassed.'

Ji Hyun then started to explain today's schedule to Lee Rang. Lee Rang then said, "Umm Ji Hyun shi, ask Manager Park when they can present the PPT I asked for and inform me so we can keep a meeting."

Ji Hyun nodded and said, "Okay sir, can I leave?" Lee Rang smiled and said, "Hmm no." Ji Hyun then asked, "Yes sir is there something else?"

Lee Rang nodded and taking a tie out of the drawer said, "Won't you tie this, today is a meeting."

Ji Hyun smiled and said, "Oh of course sir!" Saying the she goes forward to tie the tie. She was about to take the tie but Lee Rang lifts it, Ji Hyun seeing that said, "Sir I told you enough teasing for today."

Lee Rang replied, "Come on! What did I do? I'm just standing! Take the tie." Ji Hyun shook her head and took a step closer and stretched her hands to take the tie, Lee Rang pulls it further away from her.

Ji Hyun leaned in and tip toed to take the tie, their pose was a little un appropriate, she was finally able to take the tie she smirked proudly and waved the tie in front of Lee Rang.

Ji Hyun then started tying the tie and said, "Sir you really like to play around, I sometimes wonder how do you work so seriously?" Lee Rang smiled and asked, "Oh seems like you watch me work, am I hot?"

Ji Hyun tched and said, "I will take my leave!" Saying that she left flustered. Lee Rang kept teasing her and Ji Hyun realizing she might have started to have a crush on Lee Rang found it difficult to deal with his teasing.

Irene who was watching the whole scene kept clicking pictures, she quickly went away after Ji Hyun got the tie because she could get caught.

Jisoo seeing her come so happily asked, "Oh finally you came, what took you so long? And from your smile looks like sir approved the theme."

Irene who was in other thoughts nodded and said, "Oh yes, sir said he liked it, and we have to make a PPT about the whole plan."

Everyone was happy hearing this and Manager Park said, "Oh! This is a good occasion! Let's celebrate!! How about we kee a team dinner?" Everyone nodded and cheered Eun Jae said, "Oh that's a great idea!!!"

Jisoo nodded and said, "Yeah it's been long since we had team dinner! I will ask Ji Hyun later!" Manager Park nodded and said, "Yes! Ask her as well! The more the merrier."