Chapter 20

They reached a clothing store, seeing this Ji Hyun sighed, knowing just what's going to happen, she was again a victim of someone's shopping spree. Knowing this will go for a few hours she sighed.

Yu Ri, noticing her expressions, smiled. She knew she was going to have fun teasing Ji Hyun. She looked around and picked some outfits to try on. She then looked at Ji Hyun and asked, "While I try you can look around."

Ji Hyun nodded a no and with confidence said, "I don't need clothes right now." Yu Ri smirked hearing her response and said, "Okay" and went to try on the outfits.

She came out trying outfits while Ji Hyun complimented her. She was shocked to see how Yu Ri could pull off all the outfits she was trying. She looked like a model.

Yu Ri was happy seeing her reactions as Lee Rang was a boring person to shop with, he would just sit while she shopped and never complimented her. But she understood him, still it was frustrating not having anyone react to the outfits you try on.

After trying on the outfits, she came out and said, "Ji Hyun shi, come with me for a minute." Ji Hyun got up and followed her. Yu Ri started to pick outfits and kept it on Ji Hyun to look it it was good on her or not. Seeing that Ji Hyun pushed away the outfit and said, "It's okay, you don't have to buy me outfits just for giving you company."

Yu Ri smiled and said, "Wrong! I'm buying you a gift because you saved my best friend's life. If we didn't reach, there I don't know what would have happened."

Ji Hyun smiled and said, "It's okay, anyone would have thought of saving their lives instead of just sitting around. And you already thanked me, that's enough."

Yu Ri looked at her seriously and said, "Sometimes a thank you is not enough to express your gratitude to someone, plus you are always going to be with Lee Rang as his secretary. So just wearing your normal clothes isn't going to give a good image. Lee Rang would have sooner or later brought you clothes as he cares about his image. So, I'm just helping you out of gratitude."

Ji Hyun smiled at what Yu Ri said, she understood that Yu Ri meant, she nodded and asked, "so just how many outfits are you planning to buy for me?"

Yu Ri smiled seeing Ji Hyun agreed and said, "I want to at least buy you 10 outfits, seeing your propositions I know you are going to slay almost every outfit here. But I know you wouldn't like that so tell me, how many outfits do you want?"

Ji Hyun smiled at Yu Ri, seeing her smile, Yu Ri knew she didn't want even one, so she said, "Five! I won't agree for less." Ji Hyun sighed and said, "Okay but can I pay the half price of the bill? Your gratitude is very expensive. I can't accept so much."

Yu Ri sighed and nodded a no and said, "That's cheating, now no more discussion, just trying." Saying this she handed the outfit she was holding and gestured to Ji Hyun to go try.

Ji Hyun nodded and went to try the outfit and Yu Ri went to look for more. Ji Hyun looked at the mirror and smiled happily about how she looked in the outfit. She remembered Min Young, even she would make her try outfits. She smiled thinking what would her best friend's reaction be knowing she went to shop with someone else.

Ji Hyung was not surprised seeing Yu Ri shopping more for herself while Ji Hyun was trying outfits.

After buying her five outfits, they went to a shoe store. Yu Ri looked around and tried on heels happily, she loved to walk around with new shoes. While Ji Hyun just sat there looking at her walking around and trying on all the heels. While feelings the pain of walking in heels.

After that they went to a jewelry store and Yu Ri tried on rings, everyday pendants and earrings. Seeing that Ji Hyun was amazed at how rich people buy so many things at once, and can buy such beautiful things, she wasn't jealous or wanted to buy it herself. It's just that it genuinely made her amazed at how freely rich people spend.

After Yu Ri finished buying from the jewelry store, they went to a store to buy bags. Ji Hyun turned around and saw two people carrying all the stuff Yu Ri has brought so far. She awkwardly smiled at them and then turned around.

After buying a few handbags Yu Ri smiled satisfied and said, "That was good, I love how you helped me shop around, it was fun." Ji Hyun smiled and said, "It's okay, I enjoyed it as well."

Yu Ri chuckled and asked, "How is looking at someone shop fun?" Ji Hyun smiled and said, "Well you had fun, plus the things you brought were pretty, so I enjoyed looking at them."

Yu Ri looked at her in shock, how can someone just enjoy looking and not buying, but she shrugged it off as she was hungry and said, "Want to eat lunch?"

Ji Hyun at the mention of food smiled and said, "Yes!" Yu Ri smiled at how Ji Hyun was full of energy again at the mention of food and they went to have lunch.

They ate lunch while having small talks. Yu Ri then decided to ask her about what she thinks about Lee Rang and said, "You know me and Lee Rang are best friends, we have always been together, but people always mistake us as couples, do you think the same?"

Ji Hyun looked at her and answered, "At first I thought the same, but then I thought you were like friends. But it must be hard to always justify such a pure relationship again and again."

Yu Ri smiled at the words and asked, "Would you mind if your boyfriend had such a close friend?" Ji Hyun thought and answered, "Well any relation is based on trust, if he tells me that they are just friends, I would trust him."

Yu Ri nodded in agreement and said, "Even I think the same. People are so judgmental sometimes, but it helps both of us stay away from toxic people you know."

Ji Hyun smiled and said, "Well that's the best advantage." Yu Ri nodded and as they were done eating she ordered the bill.

Yu Ri was about to pay, but Ji Hyun held her hand and said, "Let me pay for the lunch." And proceeded to pay the bill.

Yu Ri didn't stop her, in fact she was happy to see Ji Hyun not taking even a small advantage of her. Yu Ri knew she was paying the bill as a thank you for the outfits she got.

They got up and Ji Hyun asked, "So let's meet soon?" Yu Ri smirked hearing that and said, "The day has just begun miss crazy, we have more places to go." Ji Hyun looked at her for a second and nodded.