Chapter Nineteen

(Warning: Smut)

"Serena?" Jefferson called as he entered his and Serena's room at the inn. She was supposed to show up in the gardens at midnight, but never came so he assumed she went back to their room to escape any guards. "Serena?"

He noticed the small bags of gold on the table and the dress Serena was wearing spread out across the bed in the little light that illuminated from the candle. He chuckled quietly at the sight, wishing he could have seen her try not to tear it apart.

"Sorry, it was hard to run from the guards in that." The soft sound of Serena's voice made him turn around. He saw her standing in only the nightgown Victor had Igor find for her, wringing her hands as she spoke. "But I got the gold."

"I can see that." He nodded, his voice quiet. He stepped towards her, a sweet smile on his face as he did. He stopped just in front of her, keeping quiet as he stared at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with a giggle. He didn't say anything, instead softly connecting his lips with hers. She grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her. The two stood there until they needed air.

Without another word, she walked over to the bed and moved the dress away before sitting down. He followed after her, continuing to kiss her. His hands gripped the mattress on either side of her, keeping her in place.

"Jefferson..." She moaned as he moved down, nipping at her neck. She leaned backwards, laying down so he could continue. He climbed on top of her, his hands gripping the fabric of her nightgown.

He then pulled away, hovering over her face. "Have you ever... done this before?" She shrugged with a mischievous smile before pulling him back down to her. He smiled as well as he pulled up her nightgown, revealing her undergarments.

His hand slid down to her thigh, feeling her smooth skin under his hand. He then pulled the dress up above her head, slipping it off. He had been thinking of what Regina told him, deciding it was best that he spent the last night with her before letting The Huntsman take her back.

He wanted what was best for her, even if it wasn't with him.

Ignoring his thoughts, he pulled down her underwear and moved down a bit where she wanted him most. She whimpered as he kissed her thighs, knowing he was teasing her. She didn't have much experience, Regina would kill her if she ever found out, but she still knew some things.

A soft whine escaped her lips, a sound that she was sure he was the only who could get out of her. "Is that what you want?" She nodded as he smiled, nipping at her thighs before moving to her sensitive area.

"You're so perfect." He let out a breathy laugh. He then kissed the inside of her thigh, pressing kisses up to her sensitive spot. She moaned and gripped his hair, getting a groan out of him as well.

He couldn't help himself, his fingers finding their way inside her. She gasped as he moved around, finding the sweet spots she didn't know she had. He pushed further in, working her insides in a way she had never felt.

"You're doing great, princess." He cooed as he continued to move up and down, causing her to moan his name. "Come one, I know you can be louder." She let out a short scream, the noise being a little louder than she would've liked.

It seemed to work for him since he smiled and pushed harder. He couldn't control it, taking out his fingers and ripping off his clothes, turning her around. His hands moved to each side of her, holding her in place as he lined himself with her entrance.

"This might hurt a little." He said softly. She nodded as he slid into her. She whimpered as he kissed her, pumping into her.

"J-Jefferson." She stuttered out, gripping the sheets beneath her. "Right there... Please." He smiled and pushed a little harder, letting out a groan himself. Her arms started shaking as he finished, both of them collapsing on the bed.