Ch30: He loves someone else.. And it's not me.

NEXT MORNING

NEXT MORNING

Vikram came out of the shower and wore the same shoes and clothes that he wore yesterday since he forgot to pack a bag full of clothes.

He checked a few messages on his phone and called Aditya to ask him to send a few clothes for him and that he would be staying in Delhi for about 2 or 3 days.

But as soon as Aditya picked up the phone, he barked from the other end

"YOU SHOULD TELL ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. I'M ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR WHEREABOUTS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG YOUR MOTHER SHOUTED AT ME?"

"Alright Alright. I know. Stop shouting in my ear and listen. I need a bag full of clothes for different occasions and I need it in a few hours. Send me 3 sets of everything and make sure it reaches to me before afternoon. And I'm in Delhi and will be here for about 3 days. Inform Ma too."

And with that Vikram cut the call before giving Aditya to shout at him again.

Since he got up so early, he waited for any voice from outside so that he could leave his room and soon enough he heard Chandralekha's voice and he immediately stood up. 

He opened the door in a hurry and saw her on the first step of the stairs ready to go downstairs.

Wearing her printed night suit, with a messy bun and glasses, Vikram grinned seeing her all over the place.

Before walking downstairs she let out a humungous yawn as she stretched leaning on the handle of the staircase and Vikram chirped out

"Good morning!"

And Chandralekha yelped at the sudden intrusion in her little yawning session as she looked behind her to see a 'freshly bathed but wearing the same clothes' Vikram.

"M-Morning."

She put a hand over her chest trying to relax her heartbeat that had picked up its pace on hearing a sudden voice in the background.

Meanwhile, Vikram walked up to her and smiled as she stared at him with a small smile.

"I'm here to take up what was left between us yesterday."

He gave her a wink as she scratched her head, unable to remember what had happened yesterday.

And then realization hit her like a bolt of lightning as Vikram moved even more close and cornered her on the staircase.

"W-What was left yesterday-"

She looked at him once to confirm what she was thinking was correct and when Vikram nodded mischievously, her doubts were solidified.

"Yeah. So? Go on."

She shook her head lightly and Vikram looked at her with a disappointed smile.