Ch35: I am in Love!!!!

The two were quite awkward after their first kiss as they sat together on the bed, Chandralekha fidgeting with her hands which were clamping with sweat, side by side trying to think of a topic of conversation to break the silence

While, Vikram scratched the back of his neck trying to think of anything to say after the kiss.

But what could the poor man say?

He had finally had the royal realization that he was in love, when all he could think about in this instance was how soft Chandralekha's lips were.

For the first time in his life, his heart and mind said the same name, saw the same face and heard the same voice.

He was in love and he wasn't denying it.

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!

While he sat composed as ever, his heart and mind were on a jolly ride together as mentally he danced in a field of yellow flowers like a 90's old Bollywood song with a sweater wrapped around his shoulders while he thought about his beloved.

For the first time in his life, he felt all the symptoms of a man in love.

LOVEEEEE!!!!!!!

How could he have ever imagined that this could happen?

He denied all the possibilities, yet his heart took him to Chandralekha and now it belonged to her.

Even if he tried to avoid her, destiny brought them together.

Not once but twice.

She was like a magnet attracting Iron. But little did Vikram realize that the same thing was going on inside Chandralekha's head.

Both sat in silence but their minds talking and hearts beating while they stole glances at each other.

Chandralekha tried to hate and loathe Vikram and his arrogance but every time there was a slight glimpse of his arrogant antics, she came to find them enjoyable.

It was probably his extroverted approach filled with arrogance and mixed with amusement that attracted her to him in the first place.

Somehow she wanted him to act arrogant so that she would pick a fight and then end up being friends again.

She had long realized she was in love. Deeply and Irrevocably in love with the man she was soon going to call her husband but by now she had also realized that she loved no one like the way she loved Vikram.

It was so evident that they weren't afraid to accept that they were in love because of how Chandralekha couldn't even hear her mother call her 5 times during the kiss.

Both couldn't even hear the slightest distraction.

And we could understand why, had we been in the same position as them.