Ch7: Is this supposed to be right?

CHANDRALEKHA'S POV:

I went back to my room after breakfast and there was a knock on my door.

As soon as I opened the door, with my finger pointed towards the door I squeaked

"YOU!"

"Good Morning Ma'am, my name is Aditya and I will be your helper till the time you are staying here at the Udaigarh City Palace."

"YOU!"

I breathed out.

"I have been asked to take extremely good care of you as you are a very special guest of the royal family. For the very same reason, Her Highness Queen Mother Aradhana Devi has requested you to join her for lunch in about half an hour."

I stood stunned at his antics.

He had completely ignored the fact that we had fought a few days ago and was standing in front of me, pretending as if I was a completely different person.

He grinned at me while I couldn't even muster up a smile. And then I finally grasped his words completely.

The queen wants to meet me. Me? Why?

"You might be wondering why the Queen Mother has asked for you. As I said you are a very 'special' guest for the royal family and hence she wants to see you downstairs. If you are ready in the next half an hour then I would personally escort you there."

Why am I getting a feeling that this is quite weird. Why does this woman want meet me?

"Okay."

What the f*ck Chanda? At least ask him why? Do you wanna get kidnapped?

I was about to close the door to change when he held out his hand.

"Ma'am, one second. Please wear this while coming down."

He handed me a traditional attire.

Even though it was very pretty, I still didn't understand the meaning of this. Giving me a big suite, calling me for lunch and giving me an expensive looking salwaar kameez. This is suspicious.

"I have brought enough clothes from my house. I'll wear one of them."

I was about to close the door when he spoke again almost freaking out.

"Ma'am if you really do not want me to lose my job just because you did not take this, please wear it. Or else the Queen Mother would be furious with me."

He made a puppy face and I almost snorted at this.

I slowly took the dress from his hands suddenly wanting to laugh at his freaking out face. He was almost panting after explaining why I needed to wear it.

I smiled at him and he too returned it with a slow one.

It seemed creepy at first but then I realized that the guy was just nervous.

Poor guy! It wasn't even his fault. It was his boss' fault.

He was about to leave when he turned around again and said

"Ma'am I'm very sorry for that day. I didn't mean to be rude to you but you seemed very angry and it was my duty to save my boss. Although what I said next was inappropriate. Your time is extremely important too. I'm very sorry for my behavior."

I smiled back at him and he seemed a little relieved.

"Just call me Chandralekha."

"No Ma'am. I possibly cannot."