Ch40: What did he call me?

CHANDRALEKHA'S POV

My mind floated with countless emotions. I was on cloud nine.

I kissed Vikram.

I fell on my back and put my hands on my mouth before any squeal could leave it. I squealed in silence as I went mad at the thought of my love liking me back.

I would've probably jumped on my bed 5 times with the excitement just not ready to conceal itself in my heart.

We kissed!!!!!!!!!

I touched my lips still thinking about the moment.

The way he pulled me into his lap just to be closer to me was making me feel things to a greater extent.

This is the first time I felt love in the most passionate way. I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted more. I wanted him more.

But I had to stop before I jumped to conclusions.

What if he's still unsure about his feelings?

We'll let him decide about his feelings but one thing I'm certain about is that I'm not the type to wait around for a confession.

If he won't reach forward to propose, I would.

Thinking that I squealed once again, jumping on my bed completely going 'maniac mode'.

During my little manic session I heard a door bang and I stopped everything as I opened my door quietly to check who it was but I saw nobody outside. Before I could close it however, I felt someone prying the door open and saw Vikram standing outside my door.

I gasped when I saw him frowning, his brows knit together tightly as his beautiful lips dipped downwards.

Before I could say anything, he entered the room, locking the door while I stepped back.

"V-Vikram are you okay?"

But there came no response as he came forward to hug me and like a true woman in love, I melted in his arms as I heard him sniffing.

I rubbed his gigantic back, finding myself being crushed under the emotional man that was soon going to be my husband. The curiosity within me wanted to know what was going on but the lover inside me said 'shut up and stay put and let your love hug you to death'.

But soon after, he automatically let go of me and looked at me with his nose looking red as if he had cried before.

I loved how it turned a little red whenever he cried.

Like a little boy, he rubbed his nose that must be feeling tingly because of the tears and I let out a small giggle at his cuteness.

"What's so funny? "

Uh-Oh

He raised an eyebrow at me and I realized that despite him having the boyish charm, he was hot as hell.

The eyebrow thing he did always when he wanted to question anyone was probably the hottest thing I had seen a man do.

The more offended he became, the more his expression turned hotter.

Ultimately leading to me being turned on as f*ck. But who wouldn't be? Seeing His Royal Highness Vikram Pratap Singh angry was a whole new world.

He was the biggest turn on in my world of turn ons and I realized that it might be possible that no matter how much I wanted to have him, it would never be enough. I could never cease to love him.

I could never cease to love him in every possible way.

"N-Nothing."

I answered feeling so tiny under his intimidating gaze.