Ch44: Vengeance

⚠️⚠️CAUTION: This chapter might be a little graphic for some audiences. So you are allowed to skip if it makes you uncomfortable.⚠️⚠️

IF YOU ARE READING, YOU CAN READ THE CHAPTER WITH THE GIVEN SONG AND IF IT ENDS BEFORE THE CHAPTER, I'D SUGGEST REPLAYING IT.

🎶Bhare Naina -Nandini Srikar🎶

-------------------------- 🥀 ------------------------------

NEXT MORNING

Vikram ate breakfast with the family the next morning.

He told them that he was up late working since a few days and that's why he wasn't able to dine with them. The family though knowing very well about his habits were convinced and let go of the matter.

Vikram was informed by Aditya about the events of last night.

Akshat had fainted midway his punishment.

Vikram spoke in a low voice while looking at the file in front of him.

"Ask him to keep going. Don't stop at any cost. And I hope the recording hasn't stopped either."

Aditya shook his head and Vikram let out a 'hmm'.

Aditya fidgeted around in his place, uncomfortable at the situation. His mind itched with questions, especially regarding how cruel Vikram could be.

Aditya was concerned. Not for Akshat but for his friend, who seemed to have lost all consciousness.

"Vikram.. Why are we doing this to him?"

Vikram's eyes shot up to look at Aditya, sighing he began.

"It is not my place to tell you. But all you should be concerned with is that it's important to me."

Aditya sighed.

Even if he had done something wrong, did he deserve such inhuman treatment?

Nobody deserves this kind of treatment according to him.

In his mind, the image of a ruthless Vikram was being formed and taking the center stage making it impossible for him to think about him like a friend.

"Vikram.. This is wrong. You should stop. This is wrong."

Vikram snapped in a second. Closing the file with a thump, he stared at Aditya.

"Aditya, you're my friend. I can't tell you the horrendous things he has done. I already told you, if I could I would've told you the reason, but it's not my place to say."

He looked down unable to digest the fact that he was losing his patience with his own friend.

"I don't intend to be this way. But this f*cker is getting exactly what he deserves."

Aditya too looked down, gulping with a frown marking his features.

"He deserves to be tortured."

Aditya's eyes widened as he tried processing what Vikram had meant.

With his brows furrowed and an 'unbelievable' expression marking his face, he said

"What has he done?"

"I cannot tell you anything except the fact that it almost ruined someone's life. It spoiled her life to such an extent, she's a broken soul today."

Aditya's brain told him the obvious name. There was nobody else for whom Vikram would act this way. It could only be...

Chandralekha