Ch47: Maybe you're right..

A few hours later, Chandralekha woke up and took a shower, changing into a beautiful evening dress.

Vikram had texted her saying that the family had arrived a few hours ago and they didn't want to disturb her and hence went off to their respective rooms. 

He futher told her that a dinner had been planned for them and she would be called around 7 in the night.

And so she had got ready immediately, putting on the beautiful blue dress and carrying a white clutch along with it, as she scrolled through her phone while waiting for the knock.

She tried calling Chhaya and Soniya again, but to her surprise they still had their phones off

She tried calling Chhaya and Soniya again, but to her surprise they still had their phones off. It irked her even more that when she needed them desperately, they went missing.

This was the same situation of Vikram a few days ago when Arjun and Anushka had went off the map randomly.

He didn't know where they were or who they were with but no one was responding. 

Luckily for him, Anushka called him a few days back, asking him why there were 150 missed calls from him.

But Vikram had felt more offended and he asked where she had been since the last few days, a question she had no answer for. When she became real quiet, Vikram was no longer willing to seek an answer for her disappearance and instead told her that he was going to propose.

She had immediately gone bonkers hearing that, not realizing how quickly things were going.

She remembers only a few weeks ago that she had first met the girl that had made him go love struck.

She looked like a genuine person, someone who was genuinely worried for her friend but now suddenly he was about to propose to her.

To a point, Anushka even asked him if he was actually serious about her and a question he had taken an offence to.

This is the first time I've been this serious!

He remembered thinking the very same thing.

But instead of clarifying his feelings, his response came out as a lot more rude than he had imagined.

You would know if you would've been with me.

He had said. A response which had no counter answer from Anushka's side.

He remembers her hanging up, almost immediately without saying another word.

Calming himself a little, when he had tried to call her again, she had switched her phone off again knowing he'd call her again. 

A frustrated groan had left his mouth as he dialled Arjun's number instead, to inform him.

However, as soon as he had picked up the phone, Arjun's reaction had shocked him.