Ch38: Arjun and Anushka Part 3

A/N: BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS CHAPTER, I'D LIKE TO SUGGEST A FEW SONGS TO LISTEN ALONG. I'VE SUGGESTED AN ORDER BUT YOU CAN SHUFFLE AND LISTEN IF YOUR HEART WISHES SO.

🎶Pehla Pyaar - Armaan Malik🎶

🎶Raabta - Arijit Singh🎶

🎶Daayre - Arijit Singh🎶

----------------------------🥀-----------------------------

{Previously...}

"Arjun you should go back. How will she feel when she finds out you left her like that. Don't do this. Please go back."

She looked at him with begging eyes while Arjun sighed as he clicked open his phone to check a few messages by the time they reached the ground floor.

"She should understand that I'm dropping my best friend home. And if she can't, then she'd rather leave. I don't care."

Anushka hiccupped as she wiped away her tears and said

"You can't just go about breaking people's hearts as if they mean nothing to you!"

Arjun smiled at Anushka as he said warmly.

"If it's about you Miss Kapoor, I can break anyone's heart in the blink of a second."

-------- 🥀 --------

Anushka went silent after this

Anushka went silent after this. She knew Arjun was doing wrong. He should've been with his girlfriend or how was she going to feel, but there was no way Arjun was going to be convinced to go back. So she went with the flow.

Soon enough, they were in Arjun's car as he drove her home.

Once they were in the car, there was a prolonged silence when Arjun decided to cut the slack.

"So... Why were you crying? I know you're not the type to cry over a simple table-inflicted injury."

"I told you already. I got hurt. That was the only reason."

"Hurt because you hit your foot on the table? Really? You expect me to believe that? I've known you since years Nush, I know it's obviously not as simple as that."

Arjun scoffed a little but Anushka wasn't in the mood to joke around.

"I feel really guilty Arj. You shouldn't have left her like that. It's not the right behavior."

"Acha yaar (Ok dude) I'll call her right now if that's what you want."

Arjun dialed his new girlfriend's number and put his phone on speaker since he was driving.

A few rings later, she picked up the call and Arjun let out a little groan.

"Ri. I'm calling to let you know that I'm dropping Nush home. Ok? I'll see you later."