You have a kid with someone else & you tell him

Ash

Ashton was coming over today and you were so nervous because it's been 3 weeks since you guys started dating and you still haven't told him you had your own child. After cleaning the house and setting food in the table, Ash arrived. "Hey babe!" You said, letting him in. "Hey sweetness." He kisses your cheek and you grin. "I have something to tell you. I can't wait anymore. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but it's hard." He nodded and you went into your little girls room. She was only a few months old. You picker up and cradled the infant into your arms as you walked back into the living room. "Awh she's too cute!" He said in awe. "She's only about 3 months." "What about the dad?" "We dated for 5 months and then didn't want to baby." He nods. "Do you wanna hold her?" You giggle.

Luke

"Y/N... I didn't know you had a brother! When do I get to meet him?" "Oh that's not my brother. I have a son, Did I not tell you?" He shakes his head confused.  "Oh yeah, I was raped. Kinda traumatizing, but I'm okay now. He's at my Aunt's house right now, but he'll be back on Tuesday."

Hey guys. I'm sooooo sorry for no updates in year. Gosh life sucks rn. I'll be updated the other two tomorrow or so . ILYSM and nothing will change that. I'm here for all of you. Stay gorgeous!