You're Drunk

Calum:

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey he-" you're cut off by Calum interrupting you,"HEY!" "Hahhahahahahha hiiiii." you laugh, unstoppable, having him slam his hand over your mouth. You lick his hand and he rolls his eyes and pulls away. "What do you want, crazy woman!?" he jokes and you answer,"Why do we have these?" you point to your fingers and he smacks his forehead. "You are some person, Y/N." he mumbles loud enough for you to heat him as he tucks you into bed. " hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey HEYYYYYYY!" you yell at the end and he yells,"WHATTT!?" you smile and say,"I love you and you're awesome. No joke boiiiii" he chuckles and pecks your forehead. "That holds all your memories-A lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams,To be anywhere but here.But baby anywhere is away from me"

Michael:

"Hey I haven't seen you since I fell through that sewer! How's Mrs. Piggy? NO WAY! Sure I'll come. I'd be honored. Thanks, Sparkles!" you "talk" to a "pink frog" and Michael just stares at you while you're "having a conversation." "Uhm... sorry to interrupt, but shouldn't we be going now?" You glance over at your boyfriend and whisper, "don't listen to that strange man. He just wants to be like us!" You begin "stroking" the "pink frog" and "patting" it. He rolls his eyes and "throws" the frog as you gasp. He begins pulling you out of the place that sucked you into your drunken state. "HEY!" you screech and Michael hushes you. "I don't care if you're drunk, but you need to settle down!" "YOU THREW SPARKLES! HE'S PROBABLY BLUE INSTEAD OF PINK NOW! HE WAS MY PINK FROGGY!!!" you yell and he shakes his head. "There is no 'pink froggy', Y/N." he says using quotation marks with "pink froggy." You pout and go home in silence. In bed, Mikey whispers lyrics gently in your ear as you fall asleep. "I don't like walking around this old and empty house,So hold my hand, I'll walk with you, my dear"