Part Two: You Yell At Your Child

[shout out to @hunterhayes0323 for the idea. Thanks:) hope you enjoy! P.s.]

Luke: *his POV*

I jog upstairs, going to Nathan's room first. "Nathan." I start, closing his door. He looks over to me, still upset. "Listen, we all want to have a strong connection. Your Mum does everything for all of you. Why not just spend at least an hour with your family and then go to the party? Okay? She gave birth to you, you have to treat her with respect." I tell him, before he could respond, I walk out of his room and go to Iris's room. I open the door and close it, like I did with Nathan. "Hey. Listen here. I heard what you said to your Mum and that's all bullsh*t. She cares about every single one if you. And she loves you. You know that hurt her really bad. She would take a bullet for you kids and you just said to her. She was trying to talk to Nathan, make dinner, take care of Hazel, and listen to you, when I was at work. I can't believe you said that. She has a lot of work on her hands and it's all too much when we're gripping at each other. You know she'll listen to you when she can. That time wasn't when she could though." I go off and walk back downstairs. "WAIT!" Nathan and Iris jog downstairs, running to Y/N. "Listen, we're so sorry. You do a lot for us. I won't go to that stupid party. I only wanted to go because it would make me look cool. I realized I am cool the way I am. I'm a family boy. Not a wanna-fit-in-boy." he smiles and hugs you, Iris following.

Ashton:

"How can I when she's walling around with short, tight clothes on? People will think she's a slut. And you know she isn't! They'll take advantage of her even for one night wearing that." you argue back to Ashton and he sighs. "Go talk to her." You walk into her room and notice her in new clothes. White jean shorts and a crop top. Better... "Hun.. it's only for safety. I font want boys taking advantage of you. Even if it's one night wearing that. I love you and don't want you hurt." you big her and she says,"I understand. I love you."

Michael:

"Kade." you start as you walk inside his room. "Kade, listen to your mother right now." Michael seriously. Kade looks up at you both and gives you his attention. "If you would've called, and told us, we wouldn't mind. But finding dishes everywhere, trash bags scattered, and notes saying "nice party! Call me! " on everything, is unacceptable! It's all trashed. It always gets out of hand." you go off about it and he put his head down. "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to fit in." Michael sits down and says,"You were made to stand out."

Calum:

[he doesn't have one because it's finished.]