Your Daughter Get Her Period

[ Shoutout to @aliamitchell99 for the great idea. Thanks:) hope you enjoy it!]

Ashton:

You sat on your couch as your daughter walked inside from school, all happy and giddy. "Hey darling. How was school?" you smile, standing up. "It was great! There's a new guy and he's so hot and has a great personality. He's so awesome." she breaks and you grin. This is your daughters first crush! "I'm gonna to the restroom and I'll tell you everything!" she says while running to the bathroom downstairs. After a few seconds you hear her scream. "MOM!! MOM! MOM!" you run to the restroom and she says,"COME IN NOW!" you open and close the door to see her underwear red. "Is it?" you nod. "I'm gonna go get you some new undies and your pajamas. We can have boy talk." you smile and she nods and thanks you.

Luke:

You stand in the kitchen, preparing some caramel apples for you, Luke, and your daughter, when you hear her walk inside. "Hey hun. How was her party? Did you have fun?" you hug her. "Yeah it was awesome." she says. Luke then walks in a from the studio work today. "Heyyyy my two favorite beautiful girls." he kisses her for head and your lips. You hand him an apple and grab yours. "Um... Mom can I talk to you?" she asks, then sets her apple and yours down. She grabs your hand and pulls you into the restroom. She sits on the toilet and shows you her undies. "I'll get you a pad and new underwear." you tell her and pass her a pad from under the sink. You leave to get her underwear and new PJs that you bought her.

Calum:

Your daughter walked in the living room in white pajama bottoms and a red teeshirt, hair messy from sleeping. "Good morning sweets." you greet her. She half smiles. "Morning."  she walks into the kitchen and notice her back if the pants have a red spot. "My stomach hurts, mom." she says and you frown. "You need a pad and new PJs." you tell her and she groans. "WHY ME? I DONT WANT PERIODS." she yells and you hug her.

Michael:

"Hey dad... you know about lady problems... right?" your daughter asks Michael. "Um... yeah. When your mom has hers I deal with it." he replies, already knowing what she's talking about. (You were out shopping) "Where's the pads?" you shyly ask and he shows you. "Thanks dad." your daughter smiles. When you get home, Michael told you about everything and you smiled at how she grew up so fast and how she's already hitting puberty.