Boy Choice Imagine!!

H/N- His Name
Y/N- Your Name

"Y/N have you seen my-" he stops middle sentence when he sees you dressed in your tight, but flowy dress that makes you look really good- according to him. "Your what?" you ask, turning around to see him with his jaw dropped-literally dropped- his eyes filled with love and beauty. "M-My uhm I uh ajbdjdhsnjsbdvznjahegsjjsh" he stutters random things and you laugh. "Baby, are you okay?" you ask biting your lip, wanting to hold back your laughter. "Y-Yeah I'm uh I'm fine. Is it hot in here to you?" he asks waving the air, trying to cool himself off because of how turned on he is. "What was it that you needed?" you question and he answers with,"My blazer." "it's right here." you hand the [black or grey- your choice] colored blazor to him. "Thank you babe." he kisses your cheek and slides on the blazor. "Ready?" you ask and he nods, holding your hand as you two walk out the door, immediately locking it. He unlocks the car and you hop into the passanger seat as he goes into the drivers seat.

~Towards the end of the red carpet~

"Can we have one last picture of both of you? Just make a lovey-dovey pose and we'll be good!" the paps ask and you two pose. Boh of you look at eachother, he wraps his arms around your weist and you wrap your around his torso. As the cameras flash, you feel something in the ocean and you blush. Was he really that turned on? "H/N!" you whisper and he grins, tapping his fingers on your lower back. You giggle as you both finish up with pictures.

~At home~

Right when you get home, you ask,"What was that about?" He blushes and says,"I got turned on. You know you love it though." he winks and you giggle. "It scared me." your eyes sparkle and he starts kissing your neck. "Nononononnooooo. I don't think so. Not right now. Do you know how much this dress costed?" You pause and answer for him. "more than $200!" He shrugs. "We can buy another one if it gets torn off you." He then winks and lets just say... things got heated.