He Tells You That You're Going On Tour With Him

Ashton:

"Do you have everything?" you ask sadly because of Ash leaving this morning. "Why are you so sad?" he asks, wrapping his arm around your weist. "Because you're leaving! Now I can't cuddle with you." you reply pouting and suddenly he says,"Of course you can." "Ashton, I'm not cuddling with a laptop!" you argue and he chuckles. "No you're going on tour with us. Oh now that I think of it, I actually forgot to tell you that. I'm sorry, babe." he kisses your temple and your eyes widen. "NOW, YOUNG LADY GO MAKE YOUR SUITCASE!" He chuckles at the end and you run off to pack.

Luke:

"Luke?" you call as you walk back inside from taking his suircase to the car. You notice him come downstairs, carrying two more suitcases. Okayyy? "I'm gonna miss making you sandwiches." you pout and realize he has your PINK suitcase. "Luke, why do you have 2 more? You really need 3 suitcases?" you question him and he shakes his head. "No but you need do!" "Why would I need suitcases? I'm staying here." you argue and he walks over to you. "No. You're going with us. No 'it's 'but's or 'and's about it. You're going whether you like it or not. Now, I suggest you run to that car or I'm gonna have to steal a kiss!" He chuckles and you giggle while running outside with him carrying your suitcases.

Calum:

"CALUM! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" you yell from downstairs. Today Cal is leaving with the band for a really long tour. Both of you are upset about it but you don't know that Calum has another one of his tricks up his sleeve. He comes jogging down the stairs and you ask,"Why are you standing there, lets go. I want to get this over with so I don't make a fool of myself." you order and he grabs his arm. "You won't because you're going. I already packed for you. Now we can go." You stop and your jaw drops. "N-No way!" He nods and you attack him with your famous bear hugs. "I love you, babe!" you exclaim and he says,"I love you too, baby."

Michael:

"Are you sure you don't want any video games? You'll be bored without me." You make sure that he's fine and he says,"Oh trust me, I will have you!" you sigh and say,"Mikey, for the last time, you can't sneek me in on the plane. I'm not going to be hiding in the plane for 3 hours!" You argue and he pouts. "So you don't want to go with us?" he asks and you sit next to him. "of course I do. I have no ticket though, baby." "Yes you do." he says and you shake your head. "Nope I don't." "Yes you do because management bought one for you." he smiles and your face lightens as you hug him. "YAY I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH YOU!" you yell and he kisses your lips while your in the hug.