He Has: [1/2]

Ashton:

A dying dog

"Ashton, I'm home!" you call out, walking into y'all's house. "ASH!" you yell. "Ashton?" you whisper, going into your shared bedroom. "A-Ash?" your voice breaks at the sound of his soft crying. You hate when he cries. His dog is laying down on the carpet, Ashton laying next to him, holding him. You get on your knees next to Ashton and touch this arm. Ashton quickly looks to you, and brings you right next to him and his dog. "He's dying. Feel his heartbeat." he whispers. You reach over and feel his pulse. It's not regular, it's slower. "The doc said he won't be able to last all night." You hold Ash as he cries into your chest, having tears slip as well. Later that night, you, Ash, Luke, Calum, and Michael have a funeral out back, noting that Ashton's dear loved dog had passed.

Luke:

His 4-year old cousin has cancer

"Hey, Luke! Ready to go meet the boys? The reservation is ready in an hour." you inform Luke as you walk in the house. Luke is sitting on the chair in the livingroom, staring at the newly painted wall. "Lucas?" you ask, setting down your keys on the counter, close the door, and slide out of your Vans, leaving you in your purple and blue socks, black leggings, and black and white stripped top. You sit on his lap, and notice him wrap his arms around your weist. "Hey, baby whats wrong?" you ask, bring his face, to face yours. "You're gonna have to tell me before I pull that card." you tease and his smile breaks through. You giggle and he sighs. "You know Amelia? The 4 year old?" you nod. "She has cancer." His tears slip and you wipe them off, hugging him. "I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry. Do you wanna cancel the reservation?" you ask and he shakes his head. "No. Lets get ready. C'mon." You're about to get up, when he stops you. "Only if you give me a kissykissy." He pushes his lips out into a kiss poaition. You giggle and kiss him sweetly, but passionately. He then carries your bridal style into the bedroom, so you both can get ready.