Twitcam & Singing

Ashton:

Ashton sat at the kitchen table with his laptop. He's been on it for the last hour and hasn't said one word to you. You walk in, knowing what might just get his attention. "WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUDDDEE? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M HUMAN TOOOO?" you sing/scream what you think are the lyrics to Rude by Magic! "Uh? Y/N? are you alright?" Ash asks and you nod, sitting on his lap and pecking his lips before running off, leaving him stunned.

Luke:

"Leave some questions and we'll answer them!" Luke shouts as he walks back into the room. You and Luke are on a twitcam and he decided to get food, so you stayed on while he made the food. He sits back down and starts reading the newest ones. You saw one that said,

Out of nowhere, in silence, yell lyrics to a song ;)

When Luke started to drink his soda, you yelled "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT? WIGGLE. WIGGLE. WIGGLE." Luke spits out his drink and a lot of fans start commenting "hahahahhaha" and "" and "nice one Y/N!!!" and "LUKE! AHHA"

Calum:

Calum sat on the couch with his laptop as you made dinner. You didn't know he was twitcamming, so you started to sing to yourself. Turned out, him and the fans could hear you perfectly. "So kiss me kiss me kiss me and say that you'll see me again." "Uhm? Y/N?" Cal calls. "Yeah babe?" you reply, not knowing anything. "Uhm... I know you love that song, but you've been singing it for awhile now. Does your voice hurt?" he teases and you chuckle.

Michael:

You two were on twitcam and you decided to sing out random things. "Ketchup, mustard, all on the burger, you also got the- the uh..... the mayo and cheese, along with the bread. Now you mash it up and make your cheeseburger.?" you sing and Michael laughs, hugging you. "B-Beautiful." he breathes out and you both see trends on twitter saying "#CheeseBurgerSong"