You're Drunk

Ashton:

"Heyyyyy ddduuuuuudddddeee!!!  Do you wanna smell my hair? It smells like turtlessssss!!!" you drunkenly ask Ashton and he shakes his head as he drives you both home. "No, I'm good and... how do you- ya know what? I'm not even gonna ask." You grin at him, squinting your eyes as you scrunch your nose, making Ash laugh and pull into the driveway. "Waaaaiiitttt whoooo aarrreeee youuuuuu?" you slur and he sighs and carries you inside, shutting the door after going inside. He lays you in the bed and tucks you in. "Hey hey heyyyy NEVER SAY NEVER! NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRR!!! AND THERE'S JUST NO TURNING BACK!" You scream and he hushes you. "Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground." you whisper Justin Bieber lyrics to sleep and Ashton grins to himself.

Luke:

"BOOM! YOU GOT DAT BOOM BOOM POWWWWW!!! PEW PEW! PEW PEW!" you act like your fingers are a gun and "shoot" Luke. He shakes his head at your drunk state and thinks to himself,"What a babe." "Hey, guess whattt?" you slur and he asks,"What?" "Diiiiddd youuu knowwww that I got a hug from my boyfriend? Diiiddd youuu knoowwww that my boyfriend's name is Lucas? Diiiiid youuuuu knoooowwww that he loves me? Diiiiid youuuuuu knooowww that his whole name is Lucas Robert Hemmings and I love him? Diiiiid youuuu knooowwww that I went onstage with Olly Murs? He's a cool dudett." He cracks up at your word choice. [Dudett.]  "You've got that smileeeee-that only heaven can make. I pray to Gooooodddd, everyday that you keep that smile. Yeah you are my dreammmmm- there's not a thing I won't do. I'd give my lifeeee up for you 'cause you are my dreammmm." you serende Luke and he blushes while chuckling at your choice of the song. [Next To You- Chris Brown, Justin Bieber] Luke lays down with you in bed and he sings you to sleep," I'm overboard and I need your love-Pull me up,I can't swim on my own. It's too much-Feels like I'm drowning without your love. So throw yourself out to me,My life saver"

Hey guys so it's not just drunk, but with song lyrics and loveydovey stuff! Hope you guys like it. Cal and Mikey tomorrow!!! Love youuu.xx