Swimming

Ashton:

"Come on! You've been there foreverrrrr." Ashton whines, leaning against the pool side. Today, you both decided to go to the pool. "Ash, I've been in this chair for not event 5 minutes!" You respond, laughing, re-adjusting your ray bans. "But I'm boreeeeddd and you look mighty fine in that bathing suit." He winks, you rolling your eyes, smirking. "Thanks, but that's not gonna get me in there." You giggle quietly, going back to tanning.

~•~

Before you could do anything else, you felt water drip on you. You open your eyes, just to find Ashton standing above you. "Mr. Irwin... What are you doing?" You raise your eyebrows. "Just standing here." He grins, adorable dimples appearing on his face. "You're so attractive." You whisper, not thinking he heard you, turning out he did. "Well, thank you. I get that a lot, but I love hearing it from you."

~•~

A few minutes, you find you and Ashton in the pool, messing around, kissing, more messing, even more kissing... The usual.

Luke:

"I think you need some cooling down" you laugh, pushing him. Instead of him only going in, you went in too. Once you reach up for air, and he's up, you push him, only to be pulled closer to him. "What are you doing?" You ask, laughing. "You're mine. You stay mine." He laughs, holding you even closer, getting as close as possible. "You're strange, Lucas Robert Hemmings." You say, grinning. "Thank you." He laughs, kissing your cheek.

Calum:

"CALUM! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" you laugh, trying to be serious. "No can do, sugar. You're coming in with me." He smirks, jumping into the pool, you both fully clothed, the clothes sticking to your body's. "Cal." You sigh, laughing. "you silly boy." "y/n. You silly girl." He kisses you sweetly. "I love you." You both tell eachother, enjoying your time together.

Michael:

"No! That doesn't count!" You shout, running, and slipping into the pool. When you reach surface, you see Michael standing there, laughing. "Are you okay, babe?" He asks, still laughing. "Yeah." You giggle. He reaches for your hand, you taking it, and pulling him in. "How could I fall for that?" He asks, you laughing in response.

{hey guys:) Yes, I'm back lol
OMG I MISSED YOU TOO!
I'm glad that you're back, reading this!
So I had this idea for awhile, and it took me 4 days to actually write it. *face palm* how do I deal with myself? How does Ashton deal with me?
But anyways...Sorry for having Ashton's longer than everyone else's. Now I feel bad for every time I make one person's longer than the others.:(
I feel like a horrible person. Darn.
I'm sorryyyyyy:(
~•~•~•~
Moving on.. For some reason, I downloaded Snapchat again, and I looked at everyone who added me, and there's like 5-7/8 people who added me!
It's crazy! Lol
If you added me, comment 'YAS' :)
I already added you back, so you're good!
Last, but not least, Some girls get VERY defensive over the guy in 5SOS/1D (including me)
So I want you to comment who you like or what girl you are. (From 1D,5SOS, or both)
Comment the boy(s)
And PLEASE don't start something bc someone likes the same person as you. Mkay.
ily...
Btw.. Mines Ashton and Harry... My friend Evelyn loves Zayn, so we make these conversations about something (I shouldn't really say.. It's kinds dirty... Ya know?) And she uses Ash and I, and we use her and Zayn ahha}

Ig: @irwinxholly
Twitter: @_AllTimeHolly
Snap: bubblestagram
Kik: ask...
Tumblr: hollysue928