You Interview Him & You Have Feelings For Him

Y/N : Your Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton:

"So, Ashton... We've heard that you bumped into your ex.. How was that?" You ask him interested in the subject. "Um it was actually very challenging for me.  I mean, it's pretty awkward for us." He answers your question and you nod, not breaking your eye contact. "I bet! Haha, now two most common facebook questions (I don't know anything about facebook, so don't hurt me!) are, 'Who's your celebrity crush?' and 'Would you ever date Y/N?'" You ask the last part slowly as you read off your paper that has the questions listed. You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear awkwardly and look up to see Ashton blushing. "Let's all be honest here, my celebrity crush is not really a celebrity, but an interviewer... Her name's Y/N, and yes... I would date you." he answers truthfully and you end the interview happy because in the middle of it, Ashton Fletcher Irwin had asked you out on a dinner date for that night.

Luke:

"Nononononoooo! hah. I would never but the question is though..., would you?"  Luke Hemmings laughs as answering one of the many twitter questions that you were receiving in your notifications. "I honestly wouldn't, but you never know..." you respond and he chuckles. "Moving onnnn, @Gracielynn51 asks, 'What age would you prefer dating?'" You move on to the next question and Luke taps his pointer finger on his chin, acting like he's thinking and you giggle at his actions. "How old are you, Y/N?" he stoos tapping his chin and looks at you. "16, 17 tomorrow." you tell him confused and he answers with, "16, birthdays of September 29,1994!" You raise an eyebrow, still confused and he asks,"Would you go on a date with me tonight around 7-ish, Y/N?" "AWWEEEE OF COURSEEEE, that's adorable, Luke!" you answer still surprised at his question. After the interview, You go home wih a huge grin planted on your face.

Calum:

"Calum, millions of people have been wanting to hear your favorite story or memory. Mind sharing?" you ask the kiwi sitting next to you on the couch. "No problem! Um it was a sunny day in New York when I had an interview around this time. Of course, I had a beautiful young lady as my interviewer and she asked hilarious intagram feautured questions. One wasn't very funny, though. It was a personal question that I didn't mind sharing. That certain question was,'Who's your love or crush?' I answered honestly and you won't believe what I said!" Calum questions you at the end and you answer with,"What?" "Y/N" he simply responds and you grin. Before you could speak again, Calum plants his lips onto yours. Later on in your life, you ended uo marrying Calum.

Michael:

"Now, 5 Seconds of Summer! Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford!" You introduce all 4 boys. "Hello, love. Haven't seen you in awhile, Y/N." Michael shakes your hand fast and finally lets go after 1-2 minutes. "Please excuse him!" Luke says patting Michael's back and you laugh as you sit down on the love seat that's across from the couch that they're sitting on. "Now, first question that everyone's dying to hear! Any crushes, loves, or girlfriends?" You begin and the boys look at Michael and your heart races. Secretly, you've always had a thing for Michael. "Michael has told us that he has feelings for someone and we know who... but he doesn't want to embarress himself. So, we agreed that I'll answer for him." Calum starts and you nod, heart racing even more. "Michael has a huge and I mean HUGEEEEE- I mean a MASSIVE crush/thing for you. He doesn't shut up about you, Y/N." He finishes and your heart does it a lot faster this time. Then, Michael steps in. "Y/N, would you go on a date with me? I have deep feelings for you and I would be the happiest man alive if you agreed to go with me." your heart flutters as you listen to those words come out of his mouth. "Of course, Michael! I have a lot of feelings for you too." You answer him and everyone cheers and pats his back. Michael blushes and you do as well. The rest of the interview was filled with laughs, stories, embarrassment, etc etc!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! More very soon! In the comments, tell me what subject I should do next! I will shout you out in the following chapter. Love you all!