You Sing A Beyoncé Song

Ashton:

You stood in the kitchen, making dinner, as usual, and had your music playing. "What goes around cones back around, my baby. There was a time, I thought that you did everything right." you sing along with the beauty and Ash comes in. "Hey babe. You like this song?" he chuckles and you slap his chest. "She's awesome."

Luke:

"Welcome up, Y/N Hemmings!! Singing a cover of Beyoncé's Broken Hearted-Girl." the announcer announces. []  You come up to the stage, grinning. The song starts and you begin singing. The crowd claps as you reach your favorite part. "I don't wanna be without you babe. I don't a broken heart. Don't wanna take a breath without ya babe. I don't wanna play that part." The crowd goes wild and you could see Luke screaming and whistling for you.

Calum:

You sat in your desk chair, staring at the computer screen. "Can you sing us a song?" it read. "Mama said, you're a pretty girl. What's in your head doesn't matter." you sing your absolute favorite, Pretty Hurts by Beyonce. "<3" "Amazing!" comments read.

Michael:

Doing your make-up, you decide to sing along to your favorite sing that's playing on repeat. Little did you know, Michael was in your room, and he could hear you clearly. "Drunk Inlooooooovveee." you hold out perfectly. He comee in, clapping. You laugh and hug him, blushing.