You're On The News

Ashton:

"Ashton Irwin's fiancé, miss Y/N Y/L/N was spotted at Starbucks with her baby brother and 14 year old sister. The paparazzi had asked her a few questions. Let's take a look. One said,

-How are you and Ashton doing?

-Great! Loving the new house and we're getting ready for the marriage.

"Another pap asked,

-Are you thinking about taking up the Starbucks job?
- Um most likely yes. I just want a little bit more time with Ashton before I head to work.

Isn't she just the greatest? Make sure you follow her on twitter and instagram!

@Y/NY/L/N"

Luke:

"Hello and we are back to the 'CelebHotMoment.' Today we have an exclusive on Luke Hemmings and his beautiful wife, Y/N Hemmings! They have recently gotten engaged and married in Paris, last month. Last night they were spotted in the US! It turns out, they moved to Texas and actually love it there. Luke and Y/N were out shopping at the mall for their one month marriage anniversary! But let's zoom in on this outstanding photo. Oh wow! Is it just me or is Y/N growing a baby bump? Is Y/N pregnant with Luke's baby Hemmings? More later on CelebHotMoment."

Calum:

"Y/N Hood is photographed at CTM Magazine! It appears that she is in modeling and was posing a few pictures for the CTM Magazine! She was spotted wearing a silver, tight fitting dress, thigh length and she had a new hair style! She got a haircut! Doesn't she just look dazzling? Find more news and photography on CTMMAG.com."

Michael:

"Does Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer have a new girlfriend? Mr. Clifford gas a picture taken of him with a mysterious, good looking woman! A fan had taken a picture of him and his 'date' at the Spring filled Mall in Detroit. It turns out that this unknown lady has been seen with Michael many times. We interviewed Michael and here is what he said to the question,

-Do you have any likings?
-Uh yes. I currently do.
-Are you taken?
-Yes, I am in the middle of a relationship.
-Could you please tell us a little about her?
-Would you like to see a picture of her? She's the best thing that's happened to me.

*shows picture of you*

Michael has said many great things about this gorgeous woman. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N and she has been dating Michael for over a year now! Turns out, they were secret for 4 months. More on the cute couple soon. Stay with us."

[HEYYYYY so just letting you know, Springs filled Mall in Detroit is not real.. at all. I made it up. :) hope you liked it.]