Another member flirts with you -PT.2

Ashton:

Once you turn around to go back to your spot on the couch, you freeze... Ashton. "Ashton, we were just playing truth or dare and I hugged him. Nothing serious." "Oh nothing serious right? You hugged him because if we weren't dating, you'd date him. Do you want to date him right now?" he goes off.... right in front of the boys. "No. I wouldn't date anyone else. I only hugged him because I know a lot of people aren't really a fan girl for him. I was comforting him." Ashton then runs up and hugs you, kissing your cheek.

Luke:

When Ashton comes out of the restroom, he walks out of the dressing room and sees you down the hall. "Hey!" he hugs you. Luke then walks out as well. "What are you doing?" he asks. "LUKE! SURPRISEEEEE!" you run up to him and go to kiss his cheek, but he moves away. You feel crushed. "You've been cheating on me?" he asks. "What? No! I just came here to surprise you and I hugged Ashton." you explain. "Yeah well why did your contact say Y/N with a winky face?" Luke asks. "He's like a brother to me, Luke. He's only a brother to me." She would never be a girlfriend of mine. She's cool and all, but she's just like a sister to me." Ashton exclaims.

Calum:

"Is this why you wanted to play? So you can hook up with Michael?" Calum asks. "No! I was backing up towards the door and he pulled me in so it would be faster. Nothing happened. I swear. I love you with my heart, Calum." you explain and he looks at Michael. "Nothing happened at all. I wouldn't do that to you." he tells Calum and he hugs you, apologizing.

Michael:

After the show, you all walk to the dressing room, but you stop Luke while everyone else goes. "What were you thinking? Why were you sending me flirty looks?" you get straight to the point. All of a sudden, Luke smashes his lips to yours and you push him off. "Really!? You know I'm happily in a relationship with Michael. You're only a brother to me." "I'm sorry. I just... I wish I had a relationship like you and Michael. I get lonely." he explains. "If you need to talk, I'm always here. But you can't just kiss me when I'm in a relationship, Luke. I actually have a friend that you would be interested.. so later I can hook you guys up." you smile and he thanks you.