Noahs 16th

Noahs pov
I wake up in my 16th, it's the weekend. We celebrated with Ben and skye last weekend when they came up. I fell some movement beside me and turn over to see my beautiful girlfriend. She kisses me and says " happy birthday babe, we're having a you day, bowling, mini golf, movies, snacks, and time with me".   I kiss her and say " thanks babe, mum and dad have already said the didn't get me anything because I don't deserve anything ". She says " I'm so sorry babe, you know there wrong don't you?". I don't respond. Kaylee gets on my lap and says " noah Potts, you deserve the world I just hope I can make you as happy as you deserve to be". She gets of my lap and goes into the living room, she's carrying baloney, a card and a mountain of presents. I get out of bed to hello her Cary the in, she says " now the suprise us ruined". I kiss her and say " no it isint , it's perfect, just not as perfect as you because that's impossible ". We get back under the covers and kaylee gives me the card ( to my noah happy birthday, you are the hottest, sweetest,most thoughtful, loving, caring, generous and amazing boy I've ever met and I'm so proud to be your girlfriend love your kayls).

Kaylees pov
He kisses me and says " thank you so much kayls". I say " it's okay " you deserve it, we are having a small party tomorow, with our friends here". I give him the pressents ( clothes,shoes, aftershave, a photo album of us throughout our friendship and later relationship and lots of other things). We go bowling and play mini golf, I let Noah win both as it is his birthday . We go back to the acomadation and watch his favourite movies with his favourite snacks and drinks. After the first movie noah looks at me and says " thanks for today kayls, I know I don't deserve you". I look st him and say " of course you do noah, you're amazing, you're there for all your friends when they need you, your my biggest suporter with my music, noah Potts you are incredible and if o hadent made it completely obvious before, I'm completely in love with you". He leans in and kisses me I kiss back and run my hand through his hair, I love his hair, just not as much as I love him because that's impossible.