Noahs 18th

Noahs pov
I wake up on my birthday. It's not like it's a special one so I'm not expecting anyone to remember it. I get out of bed to see a mountain of presents a card and some 18 balloons. I smile knowing it was kaylee I honestly don't know what I done to deserve someone as amazing as her. Like come on only she can be thoughtful enough to make sure I fell celebrated on my birthday. I hear her voice and come back into our room, she kisses me a,d says " happy birthday babe, I know you say it's not a big one but it is, it's your 18th and I'm so happy to be celebrating it with you, now presents after school, but card first, get your backside back in bed ". I like this controlling side of her. I do as I'm told and she gives me the card. ( to my noah happy birthday , your 18, you have taught me so much and I know I wouldn't be the person or musician I am today without you, so thank you so much for evreything, your the kindest, hottest, most loyal, loving, caring, thoughtful, inspirational,amazing and generous person I've ever met and I'm so proud to be your girlfriend love your kayls).

Kaylees pov
He kissss me and says " thank you so much babe, I know thers not a party happening because I didn't tell anyone". I say " I told them, we're having a small party on Friday and on Saturday Ben skye and James are coming up to celebrate". We shower and get dressed, head into our tutor. Mrs shaw says " now before you start working todays a verry important day, ( I smile), it's a certain somones 18th birthday". Noah looks at me and whisperes "thank you". Ounce shcool is finished I get back to the apartment first and lay out the preassents Ian an order si he knows which one to open first. He comes in and says " kayls you really didn't need to do all this, yes it's a big birthday but that dosent mean you have to stress yourself out trying to make it special". I look at him and say " noah you deserve to be celebrated today, of course I had to make a special effort, now open the pressents". He opens them (clothes, shoes, aftershave, a man United shirt with Rashford on the back and lots of other things). He hugs me and thanks me.