Oneshot 7

Kaylee finashes with oz after he cheated on her. Noah picks her up and drives her back to the lodge.  Kaylee really appreciates Noah doing this, she knows she likes him more than a friend. During the drive fellings will be confessed from both parts. What happens when Noah stops the car overlooking a beautiful view.

Noah's pov
I get a call from a tea full kaylee she says " oz cheated, it's been going on for months,he chucked me outif the house and the band,I have a hotel for tonight but after that". I say " I'm coming to get you, I might kill oz first but I'm coming". She thanks me and laughs. I tell our friends and her family what's happend then start driving down, If I,go full sped we could make it back in just under three days. I sleep halfway between the lodge and Devon ,in Liverpool. I booked a hotel. Kaylees agreeed she's fine with sleeping in the car tomorow night. The next day I drive down to Devon. Go up to Kaylees room a d hear shouting. I get a member of staff to open the door and Kaylee runs into my arms.

Kaylees pov
Noah punches iz and we leave . I look at Noah and say "thanks for doing this, I,really appreciate it". He says " kayls I'll always be there for you if you need me". I like him as more than a friend to be honest I have for about a year, me and oz we're fighting all the time and it was a toxic relationship. We've arived in Yorkshire where we're staying tonight". I look at Noah and say " Noah I really like you as more than a friend, I have for about a year, I know I just got out of a relationship ". He stops the car overlooking a beautiful view. He says " I fell the Same kayls,the view maybe beautiful but it's got nothing on you, we can take it as slow as you want". I look at him and say " sounds perfect after tonight, I don't care if you haven't got protections bacseet now mr potts". He smiles and get on the backseat. I join him. Kiss him and we start ripping each other's clothes off. It's amazing to be having sex with someone you trust, I done it with oz but didn't enjoy it because I kept wishing it was with Noah. Later we're Naldo under the blanket and Noah brushes the hair out of my face i kiss him and say " that was incredible,  est sex ever". He laughs kisses me and says " it was my first time , I knew I wanted to save it for you and if you didn't like me then I'd be fucked not literally ". I laugh kiss him and say " now the pats to cute, I wish I could say the same". He pulls my hapend up and says " hey oz used you, what he did was vile , I just want you to know I'd never treat you like that".