Bens 17th / going camping

Noahs pov
Today is bens birthday we're going camping and swimming in the lake. I wake up to see my beutiful kayls. She kisses me and says " we need to be there in an hour, don't worry we'll take your for man tent and share it tonight. We shower together and get dressed. We take our stuff to the lodge and hug Ben and wish him a happy birthday. He hugs us and thanks us. We start walking to the woods where we're camping. We let the girls go ahead and Ben looks at me and says " so how are things between you two since the fight". I say " there amazing, I fell like we needed the fight to realise just how much we love eachother, it hurt at the time because I thought I'd thrown away the one person who ment the most to me in the whole world , no offence ". He laughs and says " none taken , she's a verry special girl and you two have something so special you need to hang onto it". We get to the place where we camped last time and Put our tents up. I see kaylee in my tent looking a bit sad.

Kaylees pov
Noah comes in pulls me onto his lap and says " what's going on babe why are you sad?". She says " what if Abby was right, what if I'm just not good enough for you". I kiss her a,d say " kayls you're more than good enough for me, if you ever fell like this again tell me and I can reassure you it's my job as your boyfriend to be there for you". Later we go swimming,noah looks amazing with his six pack. I swim up to him and wrap my arms  around his neck and kiss him .He kisses back, this is the life just kissing my beutiful boyfriend senseless . Later after swiming we have dinner which is delicous. Im in Noah's doublle sleeping bag, he joins me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me  closer to him.I kiss him , he kisses back, I start taking his  top off. I get onto his lap and say " I love you noah potts and I don't want you to ever forget that or how much you mean to me". He brushes the hair out of my face and says " I love you to kaylee marsden, so much more than you know or I thought possible to love someone, kayls your the one for me you always have been and always will be".