First day of last year at music school

Kaylees pov
Today is the first day of our last year at music school. Me and noah have decided not to go to uni.we're going to try and make it as a double act, we can relieve music as there are already a few labels wanting us including Taylor swifts. Noah is still asleep, I take my top off, we only have one lesson today and that's this afternoon. Noah wakes up and his face is a picture. I laugh,bite my lip and say " you know you can do whatever you want to". He pulls me onto his lap and kisses le, I kiss back, I decide I'd like to be in controll today. I pin Noah to the bed and take his top off. I is him again and he kisses back. He takes my underwear off and I take his off. We go at it for the longest we ever have and it's the best sex I've ever had". We're naked under the covers and Noah pulls me into his arms I smile and he kisses me and says " best sex yet, by a mile, that was just amazing ". I run my hand against his muscles and say " agreed".

Noahs pov 
We shower and get dressed. Go into our tutor which is our only lesson today and mrs shaw motions for us to her desk. She says " I think you to going to a double act is amazing, I agree , uni is not for you two what you both have is special and it's amazing taylor wants to sign you both". We thank her and go to our desks. The lesson is us pairing up and seing what melody's work together. Me and kaylee pair up obviously it's actually really interesting.  After the lesson we go back to our apartment, I can't believe this is our last year here. Me and kaylee have both loved it. Kaylee looks at me a,d says " so what do you want to do?". I look at her and say " just chill, I can make dinner and yeah after this morning we used up a lot of energy". She laughs and says " fine I'll choose something for us to watch". I cook us some pasta with some chicken and mushrooms, it's not to bad. We decide to watch the football, it's amazing that kaylee likes watching sport to she rests her head on my chest and I kiss her head.