Oneshot 5

Noah and kaylee meet on love island 2023. They couple up,on day one and thers an instant connection there. Let's see how far this connection develops during the course of the show. They grow as people and as a couple during the show and it's the start of a beautiful love story and friendship.This will include a bit from after the villa when kaylee visits where noah grew up.

Kaylles pov
I've just arived on love island , I'm ready to find my dream man. All the girls seem nice but skye is definatly my favourate. A boy steps out called noah he's my type to a Tea. I step forward and he says " all the girls are beutiful but I'm going to go with kaylee". Later that night we're just talking, we live just over an hour from eachother but you know when you just click with someone it fells like that. We lan in and kiss my god he's a verry good kisser.

After cassa amor
Tonight I'm going to ask noah to be my boyfriend. I hope he says yes. He comes up to our spot and says " what's all this?". I say " obvliosly things have been going well, noah potts you're the kindest, most hilarious,loving,caring,hot person I've ver met so will you be my boyfriend?". He kisses me and says " of course I will", skye and her guy Ben are the first to congratulate us, bens been here since the secound week.

Noahs pov
After love island
The phblicity we've got since leaving is insane. Me and kayls won and Ben and skye were runners up. Today kaylee is driving down from Bristol where she's from to spend time with me and my family. She met my parents in the villa and they loved her. I know she's nervous but I've already told her she'll be fine they already love her and haven't even let her yet. I get a text from kayls saying she's outside, I go out. Give her a hug and a kiss then help her with her bags. Later we go for a walk, I think kaylee likes it here. After spending the day with my familly. We're in my bed and I look at her and say " so what do you think?". She kisses me and says " I love your family, it's so beautiful here, I think this is the perfect place to raise our future kids".