Christmass at the lodge

Noah's pov
I wake up on christmass day and get dressed. My parents look at me and say noah take your stuff and get out we don't want you living here anymore". I take my stuff and Kaylees dad sees me and helps me Cary it . He says " you can live with us when you and kaylee visit, I'll explain to her mum and give you both some time to talk, we're due at the lodge in two hours". I thank him. We go inside and they leave me and kaylee to talk. Kaylee comes down and says "babe what's happend".  I say " my parents chucked me out, your mum and dad have agreed I can stay here when we visit if it's okay with you". She kisses me and says " oh babe I'm so sorry, of course you can stay here, let's get your stuff into my room". We go,up,to her room, we agreed to do pressents at the lodge with Ben and Skye now there back together. I see mistletoe in Kaylees room and she blushes we lean in and I say " merry Christmas babe, I know this isint exactly how you wanted to spend it but". She kisses me and says " oh stop it would you,noah I know we see eachother evrey day but it's the way I like it and with you now living with me full time , I'm so excited for our future yes we'll need our space but we'll,also need some us time, it's perfect you living with me, now let's get ready we're due at the lodge in a few hours".

Kaylees pov
We have a delicous christmass dinner. Later we go up to Skye's room to swap presents. We take it in turns , noah gets me ( clothes,shoes,perfume, jewellery, makeup and a few other lovely things including a framed photo of us on the day we became official). I thank noah, I'll thank him properly later. I got noah( headphones,clothes shoes,aftershave,,a man United shirt with his favourite player on the back and a few other things). Later we're back at mine me and Noah say goodnight to my parents and siblings. We go up to my room and I kiss him ad say " thank you so much for the pressents bae I really appreciate them". He says " it's okay babe, thanks for mine". I look,at noah amd say " now we're 16 I want to go all the way". He kisses me and says " I fell the same way why not new year, your parents and siblings are away". I kiss him and say "best idea ever babe, we don't need to worry about making to much noise".