first aniversery/ gcse results

Kaylees pov
Today is gcse results day and mine and Noah's one year anniversary. Noahs ankle is healed up. Part of our aniversery date will be biking. I promised noah id try for him and I am going to. I'll probably be rubish but I'll try,,Ben and skye are also going biking with us, which I'm relieved about as well actually have people that know what there doing. Not that noah dosent know what he's doing when he's biking he's just not as experienced as Ben. Noahs arms wrap around my waist. I kiss him and say " happy aniversery babe". He says " happy aniversery". My dad comes in with two envelopes. We open them at the same time we both passed all of them. I hug noah and say. " baby I'm so proud of you". He kisses me and says " I'm so proud of you two, you were so worried". We've agreed to give our gift to eachother later after biking, we're obvliosly getting dressed after biking. Biking is actually really fun I can see why Ben and skye like,it so much. I'm surprised by how well I done, I,stayed on the bike and didn't fall off. I think Noah's proud to. We have a relay race boys v girls, sky vs be a,d me vs noah. It's neck a,d neck when it get to me and Noah and I'm leading there's a jump at the end and I make it I can't believe I won.

Noahs pov
Later it's the last part of the date we're having a picnic whilst singing some songs. I look at kayls and say " babe you were so good at the biking i was so proud of you". She kisses me and says " thanks babe, I was a bit nervous". I give kaylee the present I got her it's tickets to see Taylor swift in London in the new year. She says " babe how much did these cost". I say " It dosent matter, we're metering here before the concert, I said you're a huge fan of hers a,d said we're both in music school". She kisses me and says " thank you so much noah". She gives me my present it's a crammed picture of us on our first date. I say " thanks kayls". She laughs and says " I've also got something else look behined you". I can't believe it it's Marcus Rashford he shakes my hand and gives me the present, kaylee smiles and it's a stadium tour of old Trafford with Marcus and tickets to,the game the day after the game is in April. Marcus leaves and I kiss kaylee and say " how the hell did you do it". she laughs and says "I messaged Marcus on instagram, I've boo,Ed us a fancy hotel, near old Trafford for the three nights we're there".