Bens 18th

Kaylees pov
Toady is bens 18th we can't do to much because of the baby. Noahs taking him biking and I'm wirking with skye we are having a small party later. Noah kisses me and says " I'm going to miss you today babe". I look at him get on his lap and say " I am to so we may aswell have some fun before I go to work and you go biking". He kisses me and I kiss back we start ripping each other's clothes off. After the sex we shower and get dressed. My dad is saying "Jacob please open up, I'm sorry okay, I just wasn't thinking ". I say " why don't you tell us what's happened and we can talk to him". Dad says " he h1s a crush on a classmate and I mentioned it to him, yesterday when I picked him,up , I didn't know she w1s listening ". Noah looks at me and says " babe I've got this you go to work, I don't need to meet Ben for another hour". I arrive at work, I hug Ben and wish him a happy birthday. I can see something is wrong with skye, I sit next to her and she says " I just fell so guilty I mean how selfish al i geting pregnant so I'm not able to celebrate bens birthday". I hug her and say " you're not selfish at all tell Ben I'm sure he Will understand ".

Noahs pov
Jacob tells about his classmate and I say " mate just tell her how you fell, be honest, I was so nervous about telling your sister but I didn't need to be because she felt the same now why don't you go biking with me and Ben, I'm sure he'd be okay with it". Biking is amazing jacob is good, I think Ben was impressed with how good he was. Jacob goes back and le and Ben ride back to the lodge. I can see skye siting on her own and point it out to Ben, he goes over to her. I see kaylee at the juice bar, Ed nods. We take a table and she says " so?". I say " her name is Ellie , I can tel, he likes her, she's a month older than him, she's in most of his classes and they have similar interests ". She kisses me and says " thank you so much for doing that bae, I know dad had Good intentions but just got it wrong".